• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

does this qualify for higher dimensionality?

alright so i'll introduce two different realms which is the human realm and the god realm.
the human realm is also the 3rd dimension as its called.
and the god realm is the 6th dimension.
to explain further, here we have humans who are residing in the 3rd dimension who are talking about and trying to learn and understand an object which is of an higher spatial dimension then them.
they even say that they are trying to understand greater dimensions than the one they are residing on. the only dimensions greater than the one the humans are residing on are the dimensions above the human realm like the god realm as mentioned. and the author also explained the objects like this. so it is indeed in the spatial dimensional way. so the god realm as an example has to be of a higher spatial dimensionality.
this would also mean that when dimension is mentioned they mean actual dimensionality.
there is also a place called the 0th dimension in the series. the author even says the 0 dimension is 0-dimensional in their blog post. so the dimensional number does mean actual dimensionality.
the god realm is also described like this from humans in the 3rd dimension.
so when you put all this information together, it should mean that the god realm is 6 dimensional right?

From the evidence you presented, I think this means the God Realm is 6-dimensional, so a being from it would be Low 1-C.

As I understand it, each higher spatial dimension must be infinitely superior to the dimensions below them (6D > 5D > 4D > 3D, etc.), which sounds like what's going on here.

Is there any evidence for those dimensions being infinitely superior to each other or having R>F difference?

Is there any evidence for those dimensions being infinitely superior to each other or having R>F difference?
in what way? the author themselfs say the higher dimensions have additional spatial axis's, if that makes them infinitly superior to the prior dimensions then yes. if you ask for a power showing of someone from a higher dimension destroying a lower dimension without effort or something like that then no.
and for it being R>F i guess the closest is the panel i linked of the gods watching then from above.

in what way? the author themselfs say the higher dimensions have additional spatial axis's, if that makes them infinitly superior to the prior dimensions then yes. if you ask for a power showing of someone from a higher dimension destroying a lower dimension without effort or something like that then no.
and for it being R>F i guess the closest is the panel i linked of the gods watching then from above.
Having additional spatial axis dosen't make them infinitely superior, no.

Having additional spatial axis dosen't make them infinitely superior, no.
what would be a good way to prove its infinitly superior then?
so something having additional spatial axis's have never been used to prove higher dimensional on vsbattle then, since it doesn't matter?

what would be a good way to prove its infinitly superior then?
so something having additional spatial axis's have never been used to prove higher dimensional on vsbattle then, since it doesn't matter?
Something like This is one example of infinitely superior realms or dimensions.

Yes, having additional axis dosen't mean much.

Something like This is one example of infinitely superior realms or dimensions.

Yes, having additional axis dosen't mean much.
is this just your own opinion or what is agreed upon in the forum?
because for the tier stuff on vsbattle its explained like this: "Characters or objects that can universally affect, create and/or destroy spaces whose size corresponds to three to five higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model. In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be equated to 7 and 9-dimensional real coordinate spaces."
wouldn't what i presented qualify for this?
also isn't verses like gurren lagann hyperversal because of the 12 dimensional space statements and stuff?

because for the tier stuff on vsbattle its explained like this: "Characters or objects that can universally affect, create and/or destroy spaces whose size corresponds to three to five higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model. In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be equated to 7 and 9-dimensional real coordinate spaces."
It's what's actually agreed upon and is in the tiering system explanation blog.
also isn't verses like gurren lagann hyperversal because of the 12 dimensional space statements and stuff?
I don't know much about Gurren so i can't say much.

It's what's actually agreed upon and is in the tiering system explanation blog.

I don't know much about Gurren so i can't say much.
in the tier page is says "this can be equated to 7 and 9-dimensional real coordinate spaces." and what i presented qualifies for this i think?
hmm, well there are also someone like yan sen who created a 12 dimensional space and gets 1-B for it. there are many examples so i don't see why what i presented wouldn't work.

As far as I know, not necessarily a dimensional axis results in being infinitely larger. And, quoting the faq:
However, vaguer cases where a universe is merely stated to be higher-dimensional while existing in a scaling vacuum with no previously established relationship of superiority towards lower-dimensional ones (or no evidence to infer such a relationship from) should be analysed more carefully. In such cases where information as to their exact nature and scale is scarce, it is preferable that the higher dimensions in question be fully-sized in order to qualify.

So, no, evidence of this superiority is needed even presenting any number of dimensions.

As far as I know, not necessarily a dimensional axis results in being infinitely larger. And, quoting the faq:

So, no, evidence of this superiority is needed even presenting any number of dimensions.
when they say higher-dimensional do they mean that something is just stated as "higher-dimensional" because what i show clarifies that there are indeed additional spatial axis's, if they mean its clear that they mean additional spatial axis's and its still unclear and not useable then its interesting.
because what i show, does show superiorty with its additional sptial axis's towards the lesses dimensions. its not clear if they mean with the information of additional sptial axis's or just with a statement of "higher dimensional"

any other opinions?
also these 2 pages seem to suggest what i propose would be higher dimensionality with the spatial axises
page 1 page 2
so destroying the god realm would be Low 1-C...

Back