• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

does this qualify for 1-A (Godzilla addition)

from the scan blog for the Singular Point novel https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...ingularity_has_a_Reality_>_Fiction_difference
mainly this:
Don't you think? You don't think Reedwind didn't try it? The answer is simple. You know that, don't you? Kai and Ng's gazes collide head-on. The singularity cannot be destroyed. It is the nature of space-time, so to speak, that it cannot be destroyed from within space-time. It is like a character in a movie trying to break the screen. The singularity is just a hole given from outside the screen. The characters in the film don't have a hand to plug the hole. There is a hand," Yoon said. "What is born can always be killed. What if the singularity was never born? What about Kant's first antinomy? No, I think we should be more concerned about the fact that if we can't eliminate the singularity, we can't defeat that guy running amok in Tokyo either. We have to fight the singularity with the singularity. Kai pulled a revolver from his chest, and everyone stopped talking. Only Yamamoto did not speak. He started by saying, "I'm in charge here," but he wasn't thinking about anything and wasn't following the conversation, to begin with. I felt it was wrong to tell them to take their quarrel outside. I sighed deeply. I don't know if he was talking to me or about the situation. You seem to be in the business of saving or destroying the world, and I'm sure you're good at it. But you're making a big mistake." "Hmm," Kai lowers his muzzle, keeping his smile. You have ignored me and proceeded with your story. I'm sorry I can't take out my business card right now, but my name is Yamamoto, and I'm the director of this office. I have no complaints about being a so-called "okazari" director, but a director is still a director. If you had said something to me, I would have been able to make some arrangements for the transfer of the "bones". It doesn't have to be such a big deal. If your job is to manage what should not happen, then my job is to keep what does happen to a minimum. If your job is to manage what should not happen, then my job is to keep what does happen to a minimum.

In this sense, our work has a common thread. As they say, the way of the snake is a snake, a warrior dies for those who know themselves, and a frog is a frog. I have been able to keep my identity hidden even as a spy, and have not let me know about the bone transfer operation. It is easy to say, but it is not easy to do it secretly. Now, here's the main issue. Yamamoto looked as if he was trying to suppress the muzzle of a gun with his eyes. You are a good spy, aren't you? But in that sense, Sato, who did not detain me, is, in my opinion, a better spy. I was impressed. What that means is that even if you can't solve a mission, Sato might be able to solve it.
and this one:
Prologue - Across the sandy beach, I saw something made of a combination of wood and stone. It was dreaming in the depths of the sea. It is still dreaming. It was dreaming only in the sky. It is seen even now. It was watching in the depths of the earth. It is seen even now. [It] was dreaming in the hand of time. It was dreaming of the past, dreaming of the future in the past, and continuing the dream of dreaming of the future in the past in the future. (If there was something that could be called the present for "it," then it was present for "it. If there was anything that could be called the present, it would be a collection of all steps, an amalgam of the past and the future, intertwined as much as they pleased, and as much as they could be. It knew its beginning and its end, the beginning of its end, the end of its beginning, the end of its end, and the beginning of its beginning, but even these beginnings and endings were merely ordinary components of itself, not regarded as special memories or knowledge in any way. It was just there. It was constantly beginning its own beginnings, ending its own endings, finishing its own beginnings, and beginning to finish its own endings. No two recurring streams were the same, and the slightest flicker in the stream would lead the dream in a completely unexpected direction. In front of "It" was the beach of Hayao Village in 1954. It was waking from a dream, waking from a dream, and dreaming the dream again. It was a dream within a dream, and then a dream within a dream, and then a dream within a dream. The repetition was endless, no matter how far it went, and since what it was seeing could never be unraveled, it could be said to be an evil that could not be entered into. It has been beaten down many times, beaten down, beaten down, and oppressed those who stood in its way, but even these were matters of little importance to it. Again and again, it met with similar opponents, again and again, it met with new ones, again it met with new ones, again and again, it fought until it was completely victorious, and even after it was victorious, it kept repeating its legs forever. Even the eternal had already been defeated. It has defeated even its own defeat, and has destroyed all the worlds it has defeated. (What was supposed to be the future quickly became the past, and what was supposed to be the past somehow appeared beyond the future. One future, one future, one past, one past, it was all looking at one past. The year is 1954, in Higashimukai. There was a man staring at "it" with a cylindrical device on his chest. Inside the cylinder is a sphere, supported by a cylinder extending from the inner surface.

Back