• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Does this count as a True Void?

Sailor pluto describes the SpaceTime Corridor as a place where:

A. Time does not flow here

B. There is no concept of Distance or Direction in this place

C. To move there safetly you need a timekey, an aextension of Sailor Pluto's power

D. Those who do not have the special item risk: getting erased, being lost forever, swallowed up and vanished

E. It exists in between space and time

Sailor Pluto Time Corridor Part 1
Sailor Pluto Time Corridor Part 2

No it's a Type 1: Timeless Void based on our Timeless Voids Standards because:

a) Repeatedly stated to Exist in the Gap between Time and Space and not a Timeless Void outside it with no concept of Time

b) Arc 2 Sailor Moon characters like Mamoru, Sailor Senshis and even a powerless Chibiusa could move in it who have 0 feats of Immeasurable or Infinite Speed

c) Time does flow in there as it flows alongside the timeline and not like every event that has ever occurred, is occurring, and will occur.

For anyone wanting for Full Context of the Space-time Corridor in Sailor Moon, read from Chapter 20 to Chapter 25

a. Existing in a gap between space and time doesn't mean it's not a timeless void. If it's in the gap between space and time, it's neither in space nor is it in time. Just like if I stand between a gap between two houses, I'm not standing in either house.

b. that's irrelevant to it being a true void. Also, all the characters who were able to travel through it had a spacetime key or were with Sailor Pluto. When Tuxedo Kamen and Chibiusa got lost without a space key, Sailor pluto and the others feared for their safety and went looking for them. Those two were also kidnapped by Death phantom not shortly after they got lost in the corridor.

c. Sailor Pluto says time doesn't flow there. Why would she be lying or misinformed about her own dimension?

And for time to flow in the corridor, that means if 10 minutes passes inside the corridor then ten minutes pasts outside the corridor. What exists outside of the corridor? All of time, the past, present, and future.

For you to claim that time flows in the corridor you would have to also claim:

1. Sailor Pluto is lying or false.

2. When ten minutes passes in the corridor, 10 minutes passes in the past, present, and the future at the same time.

People use the corridor to travel through time. If you leave the corridor, you would enter your place in time, the exact same time you left. Making no time has passed outside despite how long you were inside the corridor.

a) Existing between Space and Time =/= Existing between two houses. Being under Space and Time doesn't make you True Void at all.

b) Lel how is that Irrelevant? A True void is completely devoid of Time and as such people who can't exist in Timeless places or have Immeasurable/Infinite speed cannot exist in that Void. Chibiusa and Mamoru do not have Immeasurable/Infinite speed but yet they can exist and freely move in that realm. It's like saying Master Roshi, Krillin and Tien have Infinite Speed as they moved in the World of Void as the WoV was stated to have no Time and Space even though Master Roshi, Krillin and Tien have no Infinite Speed.

c) Because it's shown from Chapter 20 to Chapter 25 that whatever has happened outside of Space-Time Corridor is outside of Pluto's knowledge and that when time passes outside, time also passes inside.

I mean, it sounds legitimate, but I don't really know enough about SM to make a true opinion.

EDIT: Actually, no. I read the scans you posted. Doesn't sound like a void at all.

a. You can't be under space and time and also inside the gap between them. A gap is a space that seperates two things. If you're in the gap you're not in either of them. A gap in my schedule is timeslot where I have nothing schedule. A gap between teeth, is a space where there is no teeth. A gap between the side walks, is a space where there the sidewalk is missing. A gap between space and time is a place where there is no space or time.

You can't be between two things and apart of them. That's a contradiction.

b. A character moving in a timeless void doesn't make the void not timeless. It means the character can move through a timeless void. And I've already explained that they can move safetly withotu the timekey and that when Chibiusa and Mamoru didn't have the key and were lost, everyone was worried for their well being. If they weren't in danger, and Pluto's words were fake and meaningless why were everyone worried about their wellbeing?

c. Pluto not knowing what's going on outside of the corridor doesn't mean it's not a true void. That's a non-sequitor.

If it's not a void, then what would it be categorized as. Time, Distance, and Direction does not exist in this place. And it can erases things out of existence if they do not have time time key.

Don't know Sailor Moon but from the scans in the OP it honestly does seem like a void to me.

Disagree with the void shown being a True Void since the scans don't state much and it has contradictory stuffs such as regular senshis, tuxedo mask and even powerless Chibiusa can move inside it and they certainly have no infinite speed.

About the void itself it would be either type 1 timeless or type 2 insubstantial void at most since it has shown to be a realm that connects and allows charas to go to different eras in time but at the same time it too gets affected when space time is disrupted (case in point black phantom or how galaxia's attack sent ripples through time that could be felt there) and how regular senshis could even move in it.

Infinite Speed Everyone in Sailor moon

Anyway, it seem that this place isn't categorized in the wiki, it isn't type 1,2 or 3.

It just a "Timeless" place without Concept of Direction and Distance, scale everyone for this feat is a huge mistake

Back