• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
So Doctor has better both brute force, hax, AND intellegence.
The Doctor has the AP advantage for sure, but Intelligence?

Both are Supergeniuses, but the Anti-Spiral is Possibly Nigh-Omniscient, while the Doctor is not.

And I must ask, has the Doctor dealt with the level of Probability Hax that the Anti-Spiral possess? Just because he dealt with probability users, doesn't mean he can defeat the Anti-Spiral.

AS probability hax is so good it can make the impossible possible. Things with a 0% chance of succeeding, can be changed to 100% and vise versa. All of the Doctor's abilities and defense can be negated by the probability of them not working right, and the AS can control that probability and bring it to fruition.

The guardians of time are nigh omniscient and he outsmarted one. Also that seems to be the main and only argument for anti spiral, while the doctor has tons of abilities anti spiral can't resist.

That has to be PIS. A Supergenius can't outsmart a Nigh-Omniscient. AS can negate the probability of The Doctor using those abilities, or those abilities being able to work to 0%. Not to mention The Doctor's defenses would also get negated.

You would have a dead Doctor.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Can it work on high 1-Cs? Also type 8 negates that
There's no reason it shouldn't, although the only other High 1-Cs in TTGL are the main cast that also have that level of Probability hax.

Also, what is the Darkheart? And how does it neg Probability manipulation?

1 for Doc

1 for AS from me

He can't get past probability that is superior to anything he's dealt with

I also vote for Anti-Spiral via his OP Probability hax.

@ZacharyGrossman273

You're missing the point. It doesn't matter if they have probability hax, it matters if they have it on AS's level, which they seemingly don't, so they lose this fight.

Gargoyle One said:
I assume that's a no
Inconclusive I suppose
I'm not sure. I'm not the most knowledgeable about either verse.

I was just making a pun about the AS's Probability Hax.

My question

Why are you comparing the two when they ultimately have two different sets of feats?

AS, for the record, makes Kitta look like an utter joke, a guy who can change the probability of an impossible outcome and make it happen

Have you even SEEN Gurren Laggann?

The literal entire fight is Simon and AS using probability against eachother.

Also no, 10d to 11d is the same thing as just 11d

Anyhow, since the doctor got revised...

Both have passive probability manipulation, but the doctor has conceptual manipulation that works on 11-Ds. He could also erase the concept of probability if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back