• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor strange vs madoka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doctor strange 2-a
Madoka

For top 5

Doctor Strange had more than enough range but damn....out of all his listed resistances, Conceptual and Law Manipulation ain't there. Whomever he summons can definitely help, but I looked through some of their profiles and they don't seem up to date.

Feels like an incon, but I'll wait.

Doctor strange 2-a
Madoka

For top 5
When I tried to check Madoka it just said:

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

So no one can check their profile

Madoka is nonexistent, why are you making a thread for a nonexistent character?
No she isn’t?
What does madoka start with?.
Law/concept manip and a lot of passive including power null, fate, mind manip
When I tried to check Madoka it just said:

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

So no one can check their profile
Weird it’s fine for me

Anyways Madoka destroys Dr Strange up to conceprual level,her attack can affect even character with immeasurable speed like UKG so I don't see how is this fair,just blitzs and calls it a day

Anyways Madoka destroys Dr Strange up to conceprual level,her attack can affect even character with immeasurable speed like UKG so I don't see how is this fair,just blitzs and calls it a day
Strange has passive barriers against all attacks he also resisted non existence erasure which am pretty sure is above conceptual erasure. He faught with the in-betweener who uses concept attacks eternity is also stated the be above all the abstracts who uses conceptual attacks.

Strange has passive barriers against all attacks he also resisted non existence erasure which am pretty sure is above conceptual erasure. He faught with the in-betweener who uses concept attacks eternity is also stated the be above all the abstracts who uses conceptual attacks.
1.It's NLF to say it can block conceptual hax without actual feat,especially in this case it's type 1,which is more fundamental than most of conventional attacks

2.Immeasurable attack is faster than passive

3.Non existance erasure and conceptual erasure are completely two different things,and Dr Strange doesn't have resistance to conceptual hax on profile plus UKG can resist non existence ereasure and Madoka can still delete

1.It's NLF to say it can block conceptual hax without actual feat,especially in this case it's type 1,which is more fundamental than most of conventional attacks

2.Immeasurable attack is faster than passive

3.Non existance erasure and conceptual erasure are completely two different things,and Dr Strange doesn't have resistance to conceptual hax on profile plus UKG can resist non existence ereasure and Madoka can still delete
It has protected him from the attacks of the in-betweener iirc
Also doctor strange is omnipresent in this case.

Idk but there is no resistance to CM type 1 on his profile,if anything CRT regarding it is needed

It doesn't grant resistance to hax
They is cm type 1 in the in-betweener profile.
Omnipresent means he can react to the passive
Cause am pretty sure omnipresent>immesurable speed unless something changed.

Doesn't mean it got used.
No it doesn't. If the passive is across what he's omnipresent across he damn well gets passived.

I don't care if in betweener has it or not,all I know is no resistance on Dr Strange profile

Uhhh no nothing changed at all,omnipresence is just a state,not a speed feat,beside UKG is omnipresence and Madoka erases
Also he also an avatar of eternity which gives him immortality.
Immortality can't survive conceptual destruction

I don't care if in betweener has it or not,all I know is no resistance on Dr Strange profile

Uhhh no nothing changed at all,omnipresence is just a state,not a speed feat,beside UKG is omnipresence and Madoka erases

Immortality can't survive conceptual destruction
Doctor strange doesn't have resistance because him barriers are what protect him.
The immortality comes from eternity as he is an avatar of him this state which will bring him back alive when he dies.

Doctor strange doesn't have resistance because him barriers are what protect him.
The immortality comes from eternity as he is an avatar of him this state which will bring him back alive when he dies.
I'm not sure if barrier can protect from CM type 1 or not but again,attack with immeasurable speed is faster than passive ability

Immortality can't survive from conceptual type 1 without feat because it's blatantly NLF duh

Westcoast, please at least post scans if your going to argue with things not currently on the profile otherwise how are we meant to believe you?

I'm not sure if barrier can protect from CM type 1 or not but again,attack with immeasurable speed is faster than passive ability

Immortality can't survive from conceptual type 1 without feat because it's blatantly NLF duh
Eternity is an higher dimensional being
That also has cm type 1. I don't think is nlf to say a low1-c/1-a character can't revive doctor strange from conceptual erasure

Madoka will passively stomps Strange since he doesn't resist Cm 1, and to say that his barriers and immortalities protect him against such an attack without feats is NLF, so Madoka stomps,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back