• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Doom vs Medaka Kurokami: Stan Lee's Favorite Child vs An Actually Too Perfect School Girl; East meets West (Hopefully not a stomp edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
medaka rarely gets wins because for some reason everyone forgets that she was a tier 3A originally before becoming unknown so they assume she is like a tier 5 or some shit

also because people assume that even though she could go from peak human to universal in roughly 1 anime season of episodes that she somehow is incapable of copying anymore stuff and learning anymore abilities

even though that is literally the entire concept of what her character does and what she just did to acquire certain types of immortality and become universal in such a short time

tbh I just dont think she is a character that people fully grasp what she is capable of or how high her potential is

I regularly follow her matchups online and she is always hilariously downplayed on every site

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
So it's Power Cosmic GG or Copy and Master GG?
I mean Medaka still has All Fiction, Book Maker, and a few other skills that can combat the cosmic cube, so really its just copy and master GG unless doom has a way to counter her abilities

Wuta420 said:
medaka rarely gets wins because for some reason everyone forgets that she was a tier 3A originally before becoming unknown so they assume she is like a tier 5 or some shit
also because people assume that even though she could go from peak human to universal in roughly 1 anime season of episodes that she somehow is incapable of copying anymore stuff and learning anymore abilities

even though that is literally the entire concept of what her character does and what she just did to acquire certain types of immortality and become universal in such a short time

tbh I just dont think she is a character that people fully grasp what she is capable of or how high her potential is

I regularly follow her matchups online and she is always hilariously downplayed on every site
What does a character being tier 3 before they were downgraded mean anything? She isn't tier 3 anymore, the fact she used to be means nothing

Gargoyle One said:
Thats a very big downgrade actually
how? some of the strongest characters on the site are unknown

its a good spot for characters when their power is hard to accurately gauge

I can't think of them barring ES characters.

Fact is, her being unknown has nothing to do with why she loses matches

Gargoyle One said:
I can't think of them barring ES characters.
Fact is, her being unknown has nothing to do with why she loses matches
every single high tier in medakaverse is marked unknown ajimu/hanten shiranui/iihiko/kumagawa/medaka

Gargoyle One said:
Doesnt change my point
I already know why she loses

people have no comprehension what the end actually means as an ability

it simply means 1 shot medaka's existence or dont engage in an ability related pissing contest with her or you will probably lose 9/10 times

the entire point of the ability is to copy hax and surpass the original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back