• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

doc scratch vs jack noir

I believe they're honestly on the same playing field, but I'd probably give it to Jack just for more combat experience and the fact that Scratch, in character, would likely be pretty apathetic about the whole thing.

There's also Red Miles, can that be directed at a single being?

Also, base Doc Scratch may be a bit tougher, since his dead body tanked the destruction of two universes while Bec Noir only ever destroyed one on his own. Though, like you said, combat experience, characterization and Red Miles would be enough.

If I recall, yes. The Miles can indeed be used to track any number of beings individually.

Yeah, we don't know EXACTLY how tough the good Doctor is, as he had apparently been trying to die (which the explosion of the two universes was supposed to cause, but as we found out, even his corpse could handle that) and it took Andrew Hussie to finally kill him. He was supposed to be on par with Jack and one of the most powerful First Guardians, but he was never one for fighting.

However, if they were both bloodlusted, I could see Scratch possibly getting a slight edge at certain points due to having full control over his reality warping whereas Jack rarely uses it.

Well, if this is in character, Jack should win with Red Miles, but if they're bloodlusted (Or I guess if Doc is bloodlusted since Jack acts like that anyway), and Red Miles was taken away, I'd say Doc Scratch would be the victor.

Heh...yeah. Bloodlusted is sort of Jack's basic personality. As Vriska put it, "I don't think Jack is really evil. He's just kind of a murderous asshole with godlike powers".

Back