• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Do we have a calc for bit off a persons head?

I'm planning to make a profile for a werewolf the vit off a person head, soo I was wondering if we have a calc for such feat?

Thanks in advance!

Depends on how the skull was bitten off. Was it crushed off? 100k joules or Wall Level. Was the the Neck severed likely Athlete level or baseline 9-C at best. Ripping the head off? Class 1 to Class 5

I believe Jasonsith made his own custom table for cutting heads off but that was for decapitation with blades.

If the werewolf pulled it off of the person's body then it would be low-end Class 5 but there's also other methods of calc'ing this, like converting newtons into force or something, but I forgot which one it was, but I'm pretty sure Jasonsith calc'd that too.

It's all in the Reference for Common Feats, hence why it'd be nice if we had something specific to go off of
I believe Jasonsith made his own custom table for cutting heads off but that was for decapitation with blades.

If the werewolf pulled it off of the person's body then it would be low-end Class 5 but there's also other methods of calc'ing this, like converting newtons into force or something, but I forgot which one it was, but I'm pretty sure Jasonsith calc'd that too.
Thanks

However I was wondering which tier the werewolf can reach by that feat

Again, depends on what specifically happened in biting the head off. Did he happen to crush the skull? The potentially highest he reaches in terms of feats surrounding the head is Wall Level.

Back