• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Do the Monkey with me Soul Edge! (grace)

Anyone remember that one Soul Calibur game where Nightmare fought Johnny Bravo to the death? Good times.

That's a surprisingly close match.

Nightmare is at 392.43 Megatons of TNT while Johnny is at 161 Megatons of TNT, that's a difference 2.43 in Nightmare favor which isn't enough due Bravo's High Mid Regenerationn. However, due Hellfire attacks he could damage his soul which is different in terms of the heat and radiation Johnny resisted and I don't really see that he could just one shot Bravo with Soul Manipulation, due arguments about Bravo could be compared to other SC characters.

But really, all that matters is if Nightmare can do something against Johnny Bravo's plot manipulation, which could remove Nightmare of the battle, which Nightmare has an effective, in-character and powerful method, "Mind Manipulation" and "Corruption" via the Soul Edge influence.

I'm aware that Johnny Bravo resisted the absorsion of his thoughts, but the mind manipulation of the Soul Edge is way higher than the aliens just due the status and the fact the alien was, a punching bag in his episode. Voting Nightmare in Mid.

In preparation for my subsequent technique of spiritual banishment, I urge you to witness these final moments of yours as I unleash a series of attacks that surely leads to the demise of your seemingly immortal but immaterial form

FRA

Back