• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DMC Layered hax question

I'm not sure what i am about to say is right so correct me if i am wrong.
Since quite few Dante's haxes have 4 or 5 layers, does that mean that all his other haxes are that layered as well because of universal energy system?

No
UES has nothing to do with it.
It's all based on feats, each hax is scaled on its own merit.

There is going to be comprehensive blog on those scales in future.

A few demon resistances are scaled to the Demon World Passives, which is 4D, Dante can hax them in some ways, bypassing said 4D Resistances, those haxes are layered, but some others are just "basic" hax, like Gilver said, each with its own feat

Back