• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DMB's surprise (apperently) A Giant Sandworm vs A Snake Waifu

Well, I made a page for a new monster so time to spam it.

Miia and her Darling decided to take a vacation in balmy Perfection Valley. While on a walking/slithering tour the pair were attacked and Darling was tragically eaten. In a rage Miia has sworn revenge but the Graboid has burrowed back under ground for now. So to recap, Miia and the Graboid are 9-B, Miia is Bloodlusted and the Graboid is currently underground.

Graboid

Miia

1: Thanks for making the page, do you plan on making the other species ex. African version? Plan on adding Burt eventually cause that man is amazing!

Anyway, going for graboid due to size and being able hide under the ground if needed.

Burt's next, after I get off my ass and finish the animorphs revisions. I haven't seen the recent movies so I hadn't planned on making those pages yet. I also haven't seen the show.

Graboid - 1

Miia - 0

This might as well be called "DMB's surprise" since you are putting one of my waifus against a trashy film that me and my fired really like, for some reason.

But really, Miia is probably the weakest of all the girls in a battle scenario. She has no way to defeat an opponent of her caliber other than to attempt at constricting him. The worm takes this with relative ease via being more suited for hunting, eing larger physically, and being able to go underground.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
With proper prep he is 9-B to 9-A with weapons and explosions. Probably should wait till you have seen those to make ol' Burt though.
I was really hoping you wouldn't say that.

DMB 1 said:
This might as well be called "DMB's surprise"
Title change it is then! Also you have great taste in both monster waifus and monster movies.

Oh right, forgot this

Graboid - 2 (Headless, DMB)

Miia - 0

@DMB Do you have a better recomendation? I haven't seen the anime yet.

Sorry m8 ^^; just seems logical. Besides he has better feats in the new movies and better weapons due to having to kill the other species of Graboids which are superior to the normal ones.

Well, then Burt is gonna have to wait for a bit. It might be a bit before I can get them, unless you, Headless, can grab the relevant stats for me.

Back