• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
DatBoyNorbit said:
I'd say the Original saitama wins because in the Pokemon show (although i dont remember the episode or name of the woman) had two Dittos. Ash's Pikachu battled one of the Dittos and of course the ditto already copied Pikachu at the start of the battle, the Copied Pikachu used Volt tackle while the original used quick attack and the original simply overpowered the copy, mind you we all know volt tackle is superior to quick attack.
Basically what im saying is the copy will not be on equal grounds with the original, meaning copy saitama will not beat the original

Sorry if i missed something or overlooked anything
That sounds like plot induced stupidity to me. Every other time Ditto transformed it's stats have been completely onpar with it's opponents. Also Pikachu is somewhat of a glass cannon so that might have something to do with it.

Quick question, are the Ditto naturally smart or are they kinda feral and unintellegent because you know they are WILD are'nt they?

A bunch of wild Dittos could mimic humans for some periods of times, implying that their intellect is somewhat close to humans.

I vote inconclusive because honestly they would stalemate each other in every category... the only thing debatable is there intellegence and whomever has the greater intellegence wins but it seems they both are kinda average. I do actually believe if the Ditto was feral it would give it that animalistic edge over Saitama

This might be considered game mechanics but Transform does not copy the HP stat it keeps the users hp stat the exact same. So ditto would arguably have trash durability even with metal powder boosting defences and get one shot where as I don't think Saitama can one shot himself as Amexim stated.

Webcamparrot said:
This might be considered game mechanics but Transform does not copy the HP stat it keeps the users hp stat the exact same. So ditto would arguably have trash durability even with metal powder boosting defences and get one shot where as I don't think Saitama can one shot himself as Amexim stated.
That's gameplay mechanics

It's 100% is game mechanic. Changing the Max HP of a Pokémon mid-fight could cause weird stuff to happen. So it doesn't happen.

Metal powder working post transformation should be considered game mechanics as well in that case since that only worked in Gen 2 likely due to a bug and was removed in every other gen.

Actually where do we even draw the line between whether something is game mechanics or not for pokemon on here. Because a lot of it directly comes from game mechanics.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
It's 100% is game mechanic. Changing the Max HP of a Pokémon mid-fight could cause weird stuff to happen. So it doesn't happen.
It does though. Zyarde 10/50% turning into Zygarde 100% causes its HP it increase mid-battle.

Even if HP is game mechanics, I don't think Saitama can one shot himself. It's not like he's a Dragon Ball Character that can decrease his durability when he is relaxing-- he just has incomprehensible amounts of muscle control.

Uhh... I vote inconclusive because I doubt that Saitama would underestimate himself. You could argue that Ditto has an experience advantage, but come on, all he can do is punching him.

Back