• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Disgaea: Statistics revisions

First off Speed,

The Disgaea 1 & 2 main characters should be MFTL+ Because of Etna And Laharl's statements.

Now this means Most Demons can destroy Star's visible from earth the furthest star visible from earth is 16308 light years away. Even with a low-end time frame of 3 years, that's still MFTL+.

Adell has fought Demons Including a powerful overlord (Fake Zenon) So he should scale to this speed as well.

Other Revisions,

Prinny's power: They should be at least planet level via This feat where they Blow up What Seems to be the sun. but it could be just a planet-sized object. The only argument against this is it's a magi-chang attack but The magi-changed monster gives the user some power so it should still somewhat scale to the Prinny.

And now finally More details on the big bang.

For anybody who doubts, it's universe level here's the flavor text. (at least in the English release) "travel through space and time to rock this universe again."

Also, would this make it High universe level or no? I ask because a person I was talking to brought this up and now I've wondered about it ever since.

I am afraid that I do not know enough about the series to say either way.

This pretty much all seems good to me

The Prinny feat would also put them at 99.8 C for traveling to the Sun in 5 seconds, so just barely below mftl, so every demon but Prinnies (since they're the weakest by a long shot) would be reaffirmed to be at least mftl, although the explosion should probably be calced.

If the flavor text of Big Bang is referring to the blast (which makes the most sense) that sounds more like universe+ than high universe level, since the blast already engulfs the whole starry sky, and it would make sense since it is meant to be the Big Bang. I don't think it would be an outlier, since dimension slash seems to depict space-time shattering at its end, and it's flavor text basically says that it's effects occur across the whole universe. Also wouldn't dodging a blast that travels through space and time be immeasureable?

Also, Mao's feat of Destroying the universe at the end of 3 said that there was nothing left Meaning Time and space could have also been destroyed

And if big Bang is Legit universal+ Then it's more than likely nothing left literally meant nothing left

The problem is that this seems to be a quite disorganised first post. This makes people less interested in contributing.

Improve the language, grammar, and structure, and summarise your points to make them clearer, without any unnecessary text.

You can use a spell-checking word editor, if you like.

Antvasima said:
Improve the language, grammar, and structure, and summarise your points to make them clearer, without any unnecessary text.
Fair enough And I actually Do have a spell-checking editor on my computer But when I'm on the wiki it kinda just doesn't work about half the time or the wiki removes the edits made

I'll try to revise the Thread improve it and take the unnecessary text out

The problem with the MFTL+ star destruction feat is twofold.

One, you're assuming the very most distant star in our entire sky, when the great majority of stars in the sky are considerably closer to us.

Two, you aren't accounting for what could potentially simply me immense range on the part of the demons themselves.

That's definitely the Sun that prinny is destroying, but I'm not really certain that this applies to any old Prinny you can find lying about on the street, since it can only be accessed by someone else wielding a Magichanged prinny (note that the wielder, not the Prinny, is the one expending their energy to execute the technique.) Maybe, I suppose?

@the perpetual

Well, First off Even with the closer star's I doubt it took Laharl Long and Etna compared Laharl destroying all the stars in sight to something most demons could do. Meaning They must be able to do it at a similar speed heck this is even backed up in Disgaea 5. (Which is hinted at to be a prequel) in the flavor text of the Nether noble Class Sand Wyrm impact "A powerful uppercut that can crush the stars." and the nether noble class is the same Species as a class Laharl Defeated about 4 chapters into the original game and then proceeded to beat stronger and faster demons later while nerfed.

Second off If it was immense range Why would etna simply dismiss destroying stars As something Most average demons could do And even Laharl didn't argue with her logic implying he know's it's true he just asks why She didn't tell him earlier . And If it was simply Immense Range they would still need attacks Fast enough to destroy them. And these attack's Laharl and the other's can react to and dodge.

And Prinny's Still Attribute Some energy to the people That use the attack Since that's it's how magichange works and that's why I said they should be at least planet level since they don't Give all the energy just some of it

Also, The Person only provides the initial energy and causes The volcano explosion But the Prinny driving the monster into the sun Has nothing to do with the Demon who used the attack.

also but http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/disgaea-feat-what-the-****-edition-calc.34026/ Found this for full power and full speed laharl (i bring this up since i did make this a general revisions and evidence thread)

I agree with Dbfan on the magichange, the humanoid only does the first blow for that attack, and the Prinny even leaves its magichange weapon form, so it's likely using its own power, or at least contributing a large amount to the attack.

And what do you think about the space and time thing in Big Bang, Perp?

I guess prinnies could potentially be Star level? I sort of always assumed that trained/superior ones were could to begin with...

I don't really see why the Big Bang in this case would have infinite 3-D energy, and thus be High Universe level. You could potentially argue for the Netherworld/Celestia/Human World being seperate universes maybe...?

ThePerpetual said:
I guess prinnies could potentially be Star level? I sort of always assumed that trained/superior ones were could to begin with...
I don't really see why the Big Bang in this case would have infinite 3-D energy, and thus be High Universe level. You could potentially argue for the Netherworld/Celestia/Human World being seperate universes maybe...?
I'd always thought they were seperate universes

Considering in Disgaea 3 They needed to travel through a huge Dimensional thing to get to the human world.

And the constant use of portal's to travel to the other worlds.

however even if the thing isn't High universe level it should at least Help Prove Big bang Is universal (Where as before most people could say it's multi-galaxy)

The thing about Big Bang was that the blast supposedly travels through space and time though, which means it's a 4D explosion, or at least high 3A, no?

I think that a MFTL+ speed rating seems reasonable, but do not see any evidence for an infinitely large universe.

@Ant the High 3A or low 2C would come from the attack (which is shown to span throughout the universe) effecting both space and time according to the flavor text, making it 4D.

Well, an attack that wipes out the entire spacetime continuum of a universe is Low 2-C.

Back