• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This has been on my to do list for awhile. But the main reason for this CRT is to add an Early Game(4-B, possibly higher), and Mid Game (3-C) keys for the main characters of disgaea 1, 2, and 3.

This is do to story wise these characters start out slightly above the low tier generic demons, and have to work to get to the 2-A stats they have now. Which they tend to get by the late or post game plot.

The pages would be affected are Overlord Laharl, Demon Lord Etna, Flonne, Adell, Rozali, and Overlord Mao

I am in favor of adding keys to the Disgaea cast for earlier in their stories, as well. I don't know why they were removed in the first place...

I suppose it's worth revisiting each Disgaea's story, and figuring out what the individual stories would warrant for ratings.

I mean we do know that at a minimum they would start out at 4-B. Since if we go by Etna's claim. most Demon's can do what Laharl did at the start of disgaea D2. With mid game 3-C level coming from D5's Galaxy Comet, and the Flora Beast's Thorny Blaster skill.

Though I think the trickiest would D4, and D5. Since there is a case for both being 2-A from Early Game.

I agree with this. Should we not do the same for Disgaea's 4 and 5 as well? Maybe "4-B, possibly 2-A" and so on and so forth?

I also think Dragonmasterxyz's suggestion works fine for Disgaea's 4 and 5 games.

This seems fine, but what would the statistics for the earlier keys be based on.

Well the 4-B keys are based on a feat From Disgaea D2. Where Overlord Laharl busted every star that could be seen by his netherworld, in an attempt to get his netherworld to respect him as their overlord. No demon on his netherworld were impressed by the feat, including the Prinnies which are the lowest tier of Demon in the Verse. With Etna pointing most demons can do what he just did.

For The 3-C It would be scaling to the Floral Beast class which can make a pocket realty with a galaxy in it, and those that can use the Galaxy Comet skill. Which shows the user being able to make a galaxy into an arrow that they fire at their enemies.

Back