• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discord vs Adam Conover

"Adam is willing to use his powers for combat" That isn't how they work. It's downright stated they are only used for learning, someone even stole them when Adam didn't know about something. Furthermore, Discord's reality warping is far more precise, so he should easily take this, although he might be less in terms of pure strength.

The real cal howard said:
Adam wins. Has way more variety, and has accomplished what Discord has done with just as much effort.
Adam doesen't have many durability feats on discord's level. Discord is a glass cannon but has more control of his powers so he can use them for defense. Adam's powers also rely on education, and can be stolen if someone is trying to teach something.

He won't lose his powers over common sense (btw, I made Adam's profile)
He will. He lost them because he lacked knowledge in an area and was taught the facts. Easy to take advantage of.

Not really. Only things he didn't know was about the female netherregions and something he was being purposefully ignorant on.

Not really. Only things he didn't know was about the female netherregions and something he was being purposefully ignorant on.
All it takes is discord finding something obscure he doesen't know about.

That's the thing. Adam specializes in obscure trivia. Plus, that's gonna be hard 1, in the middle of a fight, and 2, when you're opponent is smarter than you.

That's the thing. Adam specializes in obscure trivia. Plus, that's gonna be hard 1, in the middle of a fight, and 2, when you're opponent is smarter than you.
Not in common sense. Adam being in character here puts him at a clear disadvantage.

Discord has been alive for well over 1 thousand years, I could see him having something to teach to Adam, or just reality warp a win in his favor.

Discord wins, because of this sheer reason:

Hes flipping discord, m8s, reality warping, thousand year, common sense, master of tricks, flipping DISCORD.

MaxwelFISH said:
Adam turned Fiction into Reality, became fiction, stopped time, is practically omnipresent, reality warped Donald's wall into reality... Need I go on?

MaxwelFISH said:
Yeah, fourth wall awarness
That's not the same as literally coming into reality. Like some Batmite level reality warping.

Well, offtopic, but.

Why scale an insane amount of power to a 7-A person? Bump and a half right there!!

Ask Cal. I just watch the show on YouTube and anything I didn't see there, I got from feats people say in threads.

Well, here's a feat where he turns people (and himself) into fiction.

P.S. 0.46

Back