• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How does Dio get pass the dimensional barrier? #s3gt_translate_tooltip_mini { display: none !important; }

This is how the battle goes down every single time.

queue MUDA vs JUSTICE stand clash...

valentine: hmph your strong, but I guess its CURTAINS for you queue throwing paradox flag on him

valentine: hahaha now that hes met his paradox hes definitely dead!

dio: i can stop time you MUDA kakyoins him

so yeah, DIO wins via timestop spam, we've seen him spam it against polanareff who he considered a much lesser threat, he would definitely do it to flex his strength over valentine, and eventually stop toying with him and just straight up kill him. unlike jotaro, valentine has no chance of developing time stop.

i mean Kak had far lower durability than Valentine, DIO won't be able to one shot him the same way he did to Kakyoin. Valentine can tank attacks from both Gyro and Diego even without his stand. Since he can't kill in one hit Valentine just heals everytime he sustains mortal damage, and while he is in the other world he grabs another DIO to erase him from existence.

Thus, I vote valentine

Back