• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dio Brando (JoJo) VS Shulk (Xenoblade)

• Fight Location: Cairo (Egypt)
  • Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Awakened DIO | Monado I Shulk
DIO:
Shulk:
Inconclusive:

Unit_DIO_%28Expert_Challenge%29.png
Shulk.png

Even if he did, he can't do a damn thing about the time stop cause DIO can easily regen from anything he does and proceed to beat him so hard he dies in a time stop. Which DIO spams. Hard.

Shulk.

Precog -> Notices himself getting his ass beat but doesn't know how -> Monado Art: Armor/Shield -> Once timestop ends, Purge -> Slit Edge/Back Slash/Cyclone. If Dio manages to survive (which I doubt since he'll most likely be bisected or cut into multiple pieces at this point), rinse and repeat.

Shulk.

Precog -> Notices himself getting his ass beat but doesn't know how -> Monado Art: Armor/Shield -> Once timestop ends, Purge -> Slit Edge/Back Slash/Cyclone. If Dio manages to survive (which I doubt since he'll most likely be bisected or cut into multiple pieces at this point), rinse and repeat.
Time Stop is thought-based and DIO would have hit shulk at least 20 times, if shuck survives he won't get much freedom cause DIO tends to do multiple time stops in a row or just regenerate everything with his high-mid.

Wouldn't Shulk's Type 7 Immortality be a thing?

Also Shulk can make DIO not regenerate with Probability HAX.

Time Stop is thought-based and DIO would have hit shulk at least 20 times, if shuck survives he won't get much freedom cause DIO tends to do multiple time stops in a row or just regenerate everything with his high-mid.
His precog is passive, so he'll instantly use shield/armor before timestop.

Wouldn't Shulk's Type 7 Immortality be a thing?

Also Shulk can make DIO not regenerate with Probability HAX.
Type 7 is literally the #1 most useless type of immortality to have. It's literally just being undead.

No Limits Fallacy detected.

Type 7 is literally the #1 most useless type of immortality to have. It's literally just being undead.

No Limits Fallacy detected.
What makes you resort to incap.

Why would it be NLF? Since Shulk survived a fatal blow with just 1 hit? Probability HAX can make absurdities happen, or "Wow, he didn't regenerate, what a supernatural luck of mine!"

What makes you resort to incap.

Why would it be NLF? Since Shulk survived a fatal blow with just 1 hit? Probability HAX can make absurdities happen, or "Wow, he didn't regenerate, what a supernatural luck of mine!"
Type 7 immortality is a nothing power that is useless. It is being undead. It may have certain forms of death hax not work and that's it.

because it needs this thing called "proof" of negating high-mid regeneration. Otherwise it's NLF.

Though Shulk has no answer to DIO's regen so rip.

Though he has Purge, and it nulls abilities. Not sure if it'll null his regen though.
Prove his shield and armor are thought-based then.
No idea how to prove it. There're barely any videos showcasing Monado Arts. What I do know is that in cutscenes all he has to do is think about it/say it then it appears around him and his teammates.

Though he has Purge, and it nulls abilities. Not sure if it'll null his regen though.

No idea how to prove it. There're barely any videos showcasing Monado Arts. What I do know is that in cutscenes all he has to do is think about it/say it then it appears around him and his teammates.
Yeah, it'd need feats of negating High-mid regeneration

He usually says it out loud then? Cause DIO's thought-based vs speech-based time stop is in thought-based's favour

Letting ya'll know now. Shulk himself shouldn't really probably be used. I'm going to make a CRT for Xenoblade which'll boost the High 8-Cs to Low 7-C, hax out the lower tiers, etc.

Back