• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

dimensions question

Sus

- is it possible to have a layer that is 4 infinities below a standard universal model, in other words, is it possible to have something below 0D?

- if a character destroys a universe with 4 spatial dimensions, would it qualify for Low 2-C? and if it destroys infinite universes with 4 spatial dimensions, is it 2-A?

- is creating a separate small spacetime still a 4D feat even tho it doesn't qualify for Low 2-C?

-idk i do not think so unless we are talking about complete lack of existence

- if it is proven that he is destroying the whole timeline rather than the space in it then yes, and if the infinite universes were done with range and not portals or sth then also yes. If that isn't the case then the first one would be 3-A while the other high 3-A.

-it is a confusing situation but if it has a proven flow of time it could potentially qualify or so i heard. Pocket dimensions might not qualify as most of them have no proof of the flow of time.

- if it is proven that he is destroying the whole timeline rather than the space in it then yes, and if the infinite universes were done with range and not portals or sth then also yes. If that isn't the case then the first one would be 3-A while the other high 3-A.

-it is a confusing situation but if it has a proven flow of time it could potentially qualify or so i heard. Pocket dimensions might not qualify as most of them have no proof of the flow of time.
why 3A? he destroyed a 4D universe but it's all spatial, like it's 5D universe and it destroyed the physical matter which is 4D, isn't tier 2 is for 4D universes?

it's indeed a separate spacetime in this situation, but it's too small to be considered a universe

why 3A? he destroyed a 4D universe but it's all spatial, like it's 5D universe and it destroyed the physical matter which is 4D, isn't tier 2 is for 4D universes?
If he busted the timeline then it is 4-D by default as timelines are 4-D. But destroying the space in a 4-D universe is only a 3-D feat as space isn't 4-D

If he busted the timeline then it is 4-D by default as timelines are 4-D. But destroying the space in a 4-D universe is only a 3-D feat as space isn't 4-D
Low 2-C | Universe level+: Characters who are capable of significantly affecting[1], creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums of a universal scale. However, it can be more generally fulfilled by any 4-dimensional space that is either:

A) Equivalent to a large extra dimensional space. That is, a higher-dimensional "bulk" space which embeds lower-dimensional ones (Such as our universe) as subsets of itself, whose dimensions are not microscopic / compactified.

B) Portrayed as completely transcending lower-dimensional objects and spaces in the setting of a given work of fiction.

why wouldn't it be? an extradimensional universe (say 5D), having 4 spatial and 1 temporal dimensions, he basically destroys the 4 spatial dimensions of it, as the definition clearly says it's fulfilled by any 4D space that is large and transcended to lower dimensions

I'm pretty sure there was a CRT that made it so that destroying a universe's space meant that you are also effecting time since space time is not separate, but I don't remember if that was accepted.

I'm pretty sure there was a CRT that made it so that destroying a universe's space meant that you are also effecting time since space time is not separate, but I don't remember if that was accepted.
i remember it, but my question is completely different

if a character destroys a universe with 4 spatial dimensions, would it qualify for Low 2-C? and if it destroys infinite universes with 4 spatial dimensions, is it 2-A?
yes and yes.
- is creating a separate small spacetime still a 4D feat even tho it doesn't qualify for Low 2-C?
if the dimension is implied to be a space-time and that it's superior to 3D then it can count as low 2-C without being universe sized but you kind of need a lot of evidence for that.

yes and yes.

if the dimension is implied to be a space-time and that it's superior to 3D then it can count as low 2-C without being universe sized but you kind of need a lot of evidence for that.
what if 4D but small? unquantifiable right? and thank you

what if it is not enough for tier 2? like a wack ass planet but having it's own 4D spacetime
Yes normally that wouldn't qualify for tier 2, but if you have enough evidence, like proving that it's an actual separate space time from other space times, and it's superior to 3D, then even a planet sized space time can qualify, for example the room of spirit and time from dragon ball. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Yes normally that wouldn't qualify for tier 2, but if you have enough evidence, like proving that it's an actual separate space time from other space times, and it's superior to 3D, then even a planet sized space time can qualify, for example the room of spirit and time from dragon ball. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
okay thank you, can u answer the 1st question though?

is it possible to have a layer that is 4 infinities below a standard universal model, in other words, is it possible to have something below 0D?
Huh, I don't know. I never thought of that, but I assume not since were would you go from an infinitesimal dot? But I am not able to answer this with my current knowledge.

Huh, I don't know. I never thought of that, but I assume not since were would you go from an infinitesimal dot? But I am not able to answer this with my current knowledge.
the verse I'm talking about is so shitty even joke battles wouldn't accept it, but it has an infinitly layered realm, that has no beginning, like the human world has infinite layers below it, it doesn't explicitly say that they're below 0D, it just says each layer see the one below it as fiction

Either way destroying a universe usually can count as low 2-C but with evidence.
Like if it is a timeline or sth.

A universe as in a timeline is always 4D, but the space we see around us (aka visible universe) is only 3-A and I'm pretty sure it cannot be 4-D as 4-D is time and space, not just the space.

Either way destroying a universe usually can count as low 2-C but with evidence.
Like if it is a timeline or sth.

A universe as in a timeline is always 4D, but the space we see around us (aka visible universe) is only 3-A and I'm pretty sure it cannot be 4-D as 4-D is time and space, not just the space.
i stated multiple times this universe is 5D

And? Like okay man but if it is 5-D and you nuke it then it would be low 1-C but that doesn't make the space inside 4-D and space is not 4-D on it's own.

And? Like okay man but if it is 5-D and you nuke it then it would be low 1-C but that doesn't make the space inside 4-D and space is not 4-D on it's own.
but it's clearly stated that he destroyed the universe's 4 spatial dimensions? i see no reason why shouldn't be tier 2, the definition itself says that tier 2 would be achieved by any 4 dimensional structure

- it would still be 11-C right?
Yup, 11-C and tier 0 are basically tiers which "tell you where the tier start" but everything below/above is still in it.
- a timeline, completely separate one, but it's too small to be tier 2 because it's not transcended or infinite
It would be 4D in that you create time.

Back