• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dimensionality questions.

Which grants 1A please?
1. Beyond dimensions
2. beyond the concept of dimensions
3. not bound by dimensions.

Last edited:
Transcending an infinite number of higher transcendent dimensions.

I don't think the ones you listed grants anything as high as 1A, unless the cosmology is giagantic.

Actually, by this note for 1-A, you don't need a verse with infinite dimensions:
"However, do note that a character can qualify for this rating even if their verse does not have an infinitely-layered or equivalent cosmology, as long as it is either stated, shown or left very obvious that the character in question already bypasses the very nature of such structures altogether, in a way that simply "stacking" more of them logically would not allow one to reach their level of power / size"

to get 1-A, one needs to be above a uncountably infinite higher dimensional planes, as in seeing it as fiction. same can be said about 1-A+ and high 1-A
seeing a infinite amount of 1-A structures as fiction is 1-A+. being above/seeing a 1-A+ structure as fiction is high 1-A

it really depends on the verse like someone saying "i am beyond this dimension" doesn't grant 1-A, they may be beyond a dimension but that doesn't mean they are above all dimensions. Another way to say this is if someone says "i am above the infinite dimensions that make up my world." It doesn't specify if they are higher dimensions and there for not 1-A unless proven to have higher structures. (what i mentioned was a 2-A structure if not proven to be 1-A)

Three of them are not 1-A without further contexts because the amount of dimension maybe not infinite(for instance being beyond the concept of 11-D is still counted as being beyond the concept of dimensions)and these dimensions don't transcend each other

if there's enough context any option could grant it

but some characters are left with very vague explanation like "transcending spacetime/dimensions" which can be rated as 5D

basically 1A needs a strong context about the character transcending all dimensional scale whatsoever

Not just transcending space and time, but transcending the very concepts of space and time, to where such things do not even apply to them, regardless of dimensional scale.

Reactions: Sus
Not just transcending space and time, but transcending the very concepts of space and time, to where such things do not even apply to them, regardless of dimensional scale.
being above all dimensional scale is outerverse still

being above all dimensional scale is outerverse still
Pretty sure that's just Beyond-Dimensional Existence (Type 0), which doesn't qualify for 1-A alone.
Being above all dimensional scale can be labeled as Low 1-A without further context.

Pretty sure that's just Beyond-Dimensional Existence (Type 0), which doesn't qualify for 1-A alone.
Being above all dimensional scale can be labeled as Low 1-A without further context.
yes i mean above it with strong context, I'm bad at explaining

None of these 3 actually. Transcending dimensional concept doesn't mean you're beyond its all possible extension, or in layman's terms, in order to be 1-A you have to be above the very dimensions and their very extensions that no amount of dimensional layers being arbitrarily stacked can reach you.

Transcending dimensions only granted you Low 1-C with no further context, assuming it's transcending 4-dimensional universe/multiverse.

Back