• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dimensional Barrier Question

So this series has 2 separate "worlds" Earth and Magano, they're like reverses of one another one is where the human's lie and the other is where the impure live. A long time ago this God created a Tree that maintains a barrier to keep these too from breaching into one another. When a branch of the tree is missing openings to Magano appear all over so what I would like to know is what Tier would the God that initially created the Tree with his Power be? Thank you.

I don't know if this is quantifiable. Unless you can bring up a statement that says that Magano and the Human World are truly separate space-times, then it's otherwise not particularly useful for determining stats.

You're correct however the new episode came out and it explained that the God actually created Magano himself I'm just going to lowball it at country level since they never leave Japan. I don't wanna jump to anything with Planet or even Universal.

Back