• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dimendion GER

I'm making this topic to talk about giorno can be 4D to 5D, in the fight against diavolo giorno survived the space-time erasure, not being affected by changes in such axes so can we say he would be 4D or 5D? I believe that beings that exceed or transcend the entirety of space-time are 5D.

(A separate question, what theories are used to define dimensionality in this forum?).

That is not 5D, it was only time and GER was affected, he could only move there after his RTZ activacted, it is 4D though due to this and it sending diavolo to other universes and stuff.

Being unaffceted by time erasure is just resistance, not higher dimensionality.

This is not dimensionality, is just the range of RTZ, neither GER or giorno scale to it like that.

Not sure if we use a specific theory, but higher dimensions now need to have evidence of a infinite gap, like reality-fiction differences.

Uhh, Time-Space doesnt exist in time erase, so no. Giorno doesnt resist, neither does GER. However, RTZ could activate itself (Not GER, but the ability itself) in a universe void of space-time. Not sure what it'd be tbh. I forgot.

Back