• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon vs Beyblade! Ikuto Noguchi vs Tsubasa Otori (Kid with data bird vs teen with a bird spinning top)

Tsubasa Otori png (2)
Stay focused Tsubasa. An eagle flies freely and calmly through the skies. As long as I stay to my true self, I will not lose! You can do it Eagle!

Keenan and Falcomon
Interesting...no digimon...A spinning top? I wonder how much power a thing like this really even has... Whatever! If you think you can win, bring it on! Let's go Falcomon! Im counting on you!

Yes friends. A digimon is facing a blader this time. A creature made of data vs a small spinning piece of metal....I can work my magic ovo. Now let us see if it goes down well!

Ikuto Noguchi vs Tsubasa Otori

RULES:

-Speed is Equalized

-Falcomon is 3-C, so it starts out as Ravemon

-Metal Masters 3-C Tsubasa is here and Eagle starts out spinning. Tsubasa and Eagle can use the dark power, but Darkness Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Emotion Manipulation, Possession, Dark Lightning Manipulation, Power and Energy Absorption are restricted here and they start out as normal

-Eagle and Ravenmon cannot target Ikuto or Tsubasa.

Winner by any means

Distance: 2,000 Kilometers

LETS GO!

Tsubasa/Eagle votes:

Ikuto/Ravenmon votes: 1

Draw:

At that moment the powers of a SGDL would be useful ... One moment ... Falcomon gained the power of SGDL in SA:AM :v We need to put a key to him in this game OvO

Executor N0 said:
At that moment the powers of a SGDL would be useful ... One moment ... Falcomon gained the power of SGDL in SA:AM :v We need to put a key to him in this game OvO
He did what? I haven't played Another Mission in years.

All party members were gifted with SGDL powers to face Lucemon. Yoshino received the power of Lucemon OvO

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Errrr....Low-Godly to Mid-Godly Regen?
Dang I forgot this (im not giving up on this yet ovo)

Could I restrict this? Or limit it?

I really want a Digimon and spinning- I mean- Bey vs thread to work.

Btw, its hilarious your digi senses tingled the moment I made this and Falcomon isnt even that much of a used digi loool.

Anywho, Can Eagle comeback and fight after the Bey is destroyed? If not, Ikuto takes this via Savage Emperor. Also, when has Eagle's spirit been destroyed?

Well the literal first word you see in the thread name is "Digimon" sooo. I didn't have to look to hard. Just had to look to my right. ovo

More than once, I definitely know that. Like when facing L-Drago. And the regen feats for all the bey spirits in general would apply to them all since their all in the same boat.

Also, it is hinted a beys spirit can still live even when its not in battle via Pegasus and L-Drago, but only hinted, so not a good idea to argue for Eagle here.

That being said, I'll count your vote but could S.E. be somehow avoided, dodged, etc.?

Well, Yatagaramon can BFR to Dark ... * Note that Falcomon is not with BFR.

Simply forget OvO

Was Eagle ever destroyed or just almost killed/incapacitated. There is a different.

I dunno, you tell me. ovo

Yatagaramon Savage Emperor

Executor N0 said:
Well, Yatagaramon can BFR to Dark ... * Note that Falcomon is not with BFR.

Simply forget OvO
Can I get a scan at least? I didn't know he had BFR.

Also, it is able to transform the surrounding 3 km into a dark night by means of its "Haguro", a black light emitted from its jet-black feathers.
Yatagaramon has never used this in anime, but it is a basic power of the species. This attack is used in the manga and it is explained that Yatagaramon invokes the darkness of the Dark Area erasing the reality around him and sending the opponent to the Dark Area. I'll get the scans in a little while (In addition, Barbamon has Resurrection OvO).

So BFR to the Dark Area....yeah...gg Eagle then. Gets erased, regens and gets erased for all eternity over and over.

That goes for Ravenmon??? (and im legit asking because this is my first time even seeing this digimon in a vs thread. Well it is its first vs thread ovo but you get the point lol)

Yes. Digimon inherit the skils of their previous forms, Ex has blogs for that explaining it I believe (If not, we need it). Just used in a more realistic scenario. In SE case, it would likely be a blast of energy from his hands. Also note the "All previous abilities" on the file. :p

Hmm okay. Seems the page was a BIT outdated then....dang. Im upset now....

But wouldnt that make it a draw then? Eagle would just keep regenerating over and over (and fun fact I forgot to mention, beyblades are able to either project their spirit beasts out of them offensively or literally turn into the spirit beasts themselves and Eagle definitely has shown this before along with many other beys. Depending on if it decides to become the eagle spirit the bey form would also be able to regenerate).

And if not, should I unrestrict hax to make it more fair?

No as he's being BFR'd so Ikuto would win via BFR. Although, it isn't like Ravemon starts off with this stuff either.

No, he doesn't. It'll likely be a bit into the fight before he thinks about it. He's more of the high speed strikes and hitting you with lighting along with some other things.

For Ravemon it is more in-haracter to attack you with a lightning energized by the power of friendship :v

Based on what I've seen of Beyblade (Which is all 3 seasons) Eagle is more likely to basically do the same. It doesn't help much when Eagle is a close range fighter.

As OP i'll shed light some light on that.

Eagle is definitely a close ranged fighter no question, but it also does have a long-ranged type attack itself it could use. It's special move, Stream Slash can create powerful shockwaves and release it in the form of a blast instead of covering itself in them.

Also, if both the data bird and spinning top do fight in combat for a while (before the lovely dark area stuff comes in), couldnt Tsubasa and Eagle awaken the dark power by that point? While using it for too long can hinder them, Tsubasa and Eagle become completely bloodlusted and will pull of anything they can do to completely crush the foe since, well, dark natured. But again, just a possibility.

If you still vote Ikuto, vote is being kept.

By that point Ninja Bird will likely be starting to use the likes of Savage Emperor and the Dark Area BFR. Not to mention that despite being bloodlusted, this doesn't really mean he will use them. When bloodlusted Tsubasa is a berserker and isn't thinking of mind controlling his opponents and such (dunno where that stuff came from, but I trust you) only about overpowering his opponents. I am even willing to say that Ravemon would have an AP advantage when considering that he is easily far stronger than Vademon who could casually maintain a Galaxy sized realm being a Mega level and all. And even then Ikuto's Ravemon would be above your average everyday Ravemon.

We could talk about the haxes in another thread if you want. Don't be afraid to speak out. I want beyblade to be as much of a precise verse here as possible.

Anyways, thats a good point too. But again, im OP so I can't argue just point stuff out to remain neutral. Your vote is still good and logical. Though I can say one thing.

As far as AP, I think Tsubasa and Eagle would have it or at least rival Ravemon since metal masters eagle (before reaching tier 2 ofc) is able to beat beys who are far beyond other beys who can stomp normal level Galaxy Pegasus to an extent, whos above casual Galaxy Pegasus (and by casual I mea literally not even spinning in battle lol), whos much beyond Lightning L-Drago and Storm Pegasus, who creates a Galaxy for a special move.

Let's put this into perspective. Ravemon is above the like of Digimon Adventure Ultimates who can easily one shot Vademon who made and substained the Galaxy sized dimension casually. Not only did he create it, but he substains it. Yet, these same Ultimate cannot hold a candle to general Mega level Digimon. Ikuto's Ravemon is above the general Mega level Digimon.

Very true.

But hey i've seen more ridiculous discussions lol. If we can discuss stuff like a literal sand bag beating the likes of Goku, I can get my spinning top vs data bird discussion ovo.

Back