• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Revision Project Section 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Venusmon is Unknown in Attack Power now, she'd be Unknown when these revisions go through. Only thing that will change is her durability.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
If Venusmon is Unknown in Attack Power now, she'd be Unknown when these revisions go through. Only thing that will change is her durability.
What does this mean for Ouryumon, ChaosGallantmon Core, Daemon Ultra, Dexmon, Gallantmon: Crimson Mode, Hinukamuy, Goddramon-X, GraceNovamon, Magnadramon-X, Huanglongmon, Imperialdramon: Paladin Mode, Duftmon: Leopard Mode, Megidramon-X, Raguelmon, Omnimon: Merciful Mode, Omnimon Zwart and Lucemon Rookie?

Makes sense.

Edit:

"They are by essence 5-Dimensional Beings. They aren't High 2-A by power, but are High 2-C in terms of their metaphysical nature."

Huh.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
You know..You'd get your answers from the OP....
So the X-Antibody forms of the 4 Great Dragons, Alphamon: Ouryuken, Omnimon Zwart, Gallantmon: Crimson Mode, Duftmon: Leopard Mode, Hinukamuy, Daemon Ultra, Lucemon and GraceNovamon are 1-C.

Ouryumon, Dexmon, and Raguelmon are still At least 2-A.

Is that right?

PaChi2 said:
Makes sense.
Edit:

"They are by essence 5-Dimensional Beings. They aren't High 2-A by power, but are High 2-C in terms of their metaphysical nature."

Huh.
I meant to fix that....but never did...

I'm gonna presume that Huanglongmon scales with The Sovereign and Imperialdramon: Paladin Mode scales with the Thirteen Royal Knights, yes?

How to be a GOD in the Digital World!

Step 1: Be Koushiro "Izzy" Izumi.

Step 2: Bring a computer into the Digital World.

Step 3: ????

Step 4: PROFIT!!!

So I will bump this one more time, but we have a lot of support so after I get done with ability additions, I will start the tiering stuff and non-corporeal stuff.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So I will bump this one more time, but we have a lot of support so after I get done with ability additions, I will start the tiering stuff and non-corporeal stuff.
LOL 69!

DORUgoramon said:
Where do Appmon fit into this revision, cause I feel like theyre kind of underpowered as of now.
No where because Appmon aren't Digimon and therefore have their own shit to deal with.

DORUgoramon said:
Where do Appmon fit into this revision, cause I feel like theyre kind of underpowered as of now.
They fit in the Network that existis between the Digital and Real Worlds. Similar in existence, but at different levels. Although it also includes things like data-based physiology, and the data are also a set similar to matter + soul + mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back