• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon blogs

Is there a reason as to why the videos on the Digimon blogs(most of them) are locked/private? Seems like a lot of those that read them will miss a lot of information/proof to the information written in the blogs.

Old blogs are vastly outdated and simply shouldn't be used anymore (I can't delete them because high authority is needed to do that), but be sure that most videos on my blogs are useless. They are mostly just scenes from the anime that I uploaded on Vimeo because Youtube would block most of them, since I uploaded too many videos in a single week Vimeo blocked my account due to that.

Nowadays I mostly only work with scans, so It isn't a problem.

Old blogs are vastly outdated and simply shouldn't be used anymore (I can't delete them because high authority is needed to do that), but be sure that most videos on my blogs are useless. They are mostly just scenes from the anime that I uploaded on Vimeo because Youtube would block most of them, since I uploaded too many videos in a single week Vimeo blocked my account due to that.

Nowadays I mostly only work with scans, so It isn't a problem.
Question: i know there were plans for a Digimon revision to 1-B that got cancelled.Reasons?
Do you know where the complete version of the final chapter of Chronicle X can be found? The one where Dukemon X states that Ogudomon X's data structure is close to that of Yggdrasil?

Back