• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Different version stats question?

I was wondering here, there are different keys for characters to indicate abilities and such for different continuities, such as Darth Vader for disney and legends.

But I am confused on where the separation stops or goes, it appears that the stats section doesn’t change if you click on the different continuity buttons.

How would you tell the difference?

A tabber is being used only for his powers and abilities for canon and non canon. Its not connected to statistics section so when you click it only the powers and abilities change. Plus, Star Wars profiles are outdated apparently and Vader's page along with others will be fixed, so the structure will change.

A tabber is being used only for his powers and abilities for canon and non canon. Its not connected to statistics section so when you click it only the powers and abilities change. Plus, Star Wars profiles are outdated apparently and Vader's page along with others will be fixed, so the structure will change.
Okay, thank you

LordGriffin100 makes sense here. I will point out that Wookiepedia, the Star Wars wiki, hard-separates Canon from Legends, so that might twist things a little.

LordGriffin100 makes sense here. I will point out that Wookiepedia, the Star Wars wiki, hard-separates Canon from Legends, so that might twist things a little.
If I'm not mistaken, there is a plan to revise the start wars profiles and separate the characters from canon and legends into their own profiles but I don't remember if that's still happening.

Back