• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Difference between unquantifiable and Immeasurable/Infinite

Sorry for the small naivety but can someone explain the difference between feats that are Unquantifiable and feats that are immeasurable. What makes feats like Super buu ripping holes in reality(A bit too specific, my fault) unquantifiable while current High 3-A level feats are infinite and current immeasurable speed feats are at where they are. From my knowledge, Unquantifiable and immeasurable means the same thing..

I mean, you are comparing general feats to a single speed ranting to begin with.

Unquantifiable are feats that can't be calculated due to lack of information, both in fictiln and real life.

We have no idea how much energy is needed to open holes to another dimension because we have no idea if other dimensions even exist, let alone the energy to open holes in reality, so is up fiction to say "opening holes requirws this much energy", so until scientists have an accepted discovery about opening holes in reality, we gotta treat it as hax.

Immensurable speed is when you become so fast that the speed formula doesn't work on you, where you move through time like walking on a floor.

Back