• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dictator of East Flaydor VS Slayer of Demons

Skelebur can one shot him by charging up his shots, but the Slayer of Demons is very used to people who can do that, and could easily evade. It looks like Skelebur is also not used to CQC, so if Slayer of Demons gets in close he could easily rip him apart.

Hmm... Slayer of Demons looks to have a big enough advantage. To win most instances.

Yeah. Seems like the Slayer just outdoes him.

Skelebur's losing and he deserves it. This is his punishment for being a evil dicktator.

I'm sorry.

But he is! He prevents his residents from leaving East Flaydor because he don't want them all to realise how evil he really us sooo he does this to prevent the downfall of his nation, forces them to spend hours of forced labour (Except for the weekends), brainwashes his residents to believe that he is the hero while Albion are the villain even though it's the exact opposite and believe every single part of the universe besides East Flaydor (Which is around the size of the UK) lives in far worse conditions than they do even though East Flaydor's economy is probably as bad as The Gambia (In Africa).

Although the residents do realise that not everything the government is telling them isn't true, but they're too scared to say anything because if you disagree with any of the laws set up by Skelebur, he will force his soldiers to execute them (Resurrection wouldn't help you here!), while also forcing the public to watch it happen and he will just sit there on a great big throne watching them get killed being all like

"Somebody is getting executed over there. But that's none of my business."

I try to make him one of those villain you just love to hate. Like how I fell about Bill Cipher for example.

And we were supposed to have pity on this man by the end of the adventure....?

Or was the protag just a Crybaby?

Back