• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Diamante vs Endeavor

Another Random Match

Diamante vs Endeavor​

• In character
  • Speed Equalized
  • Fight takes place in the Corrida Colosseum
  • Win via KO, Incapacitation, Killing.
  • Diamante's AP: 1 Gigatons
  • Endeavor's AP: 640 Megatons

348.png
300.png

The Hero of Corrida Coliseum:
The Number 1 Hero:
Inconclusive:

Note: Endeavor has a little less than 2x the AP gap, but he does bypass durability with high temperatures.

Endeavor downscales from 640 to baseline 7-A+ or 550 Megatons, due to being inferior to Shigaraki. As Haki has resistance to fire, and this guy is going to do big damage with every hit. Endeavor lost one gauntlet and was bleeding from his head from one 640 MT punch.

To be honest in terms of scaling from in universe, a High 7-A baseline attack might kill or at least fatally wound Endeavor. Shigaraki, who is more durable than Endeavor, almost lost his jaw to a Baseline High 7-A attack. This guy is comparable to an attack that almost ripped through Shigaraki's jaw.

Though I'm not certain how this works in versus threads. I have to ask, but how good is the fire resistance? How hot are the flames they resist, have a feeling it's going to be very high.

How hot are the flames they resist, have a feeling it's going to be very high.
Yee... Um I guess Ace or Akainu... Ace made the whole of Drum Island not snow for an entire day which that island is 50Fº below temperature and Akainu instantly vaporized steel by just being close to him and permanently changed the climate of an island

But I'm not sure what haki scales too 🤷‍♂️

I mean, do you see any steam? And why would the sword turn black?

It is easier to assume that the sword was charred and weakened to the point of breaking

Yeah that's... not vaporization at all..

If that's vaporization then this site must have double standards... (hxh, jjk)

And anyway, I don't even think that is accepted. So whatever
Heat Aura (Just by forming an attack, the heat coming off his body has been shown to vaporize steel weapons around him. With his power running for a ten day battle, it is powerful enough to permanently change the weather of one half of an island into a blazing inferno that embroils even the surrounding sea)
The steel literally turned liquid, how the hell is that evaporation?
Stop lying. Literally it's mid movement and nearly the whole sword is gone plus there are small pieces flying upwards

Well he also instantly vaporized this which supports the feat of him vaporizing steel
5.png
6.png

Vaporization is the act of turning something into vapor, steam. If no steam is shown, then it’s not vaporized. I think you’re getting melting and vaporization mixed up.
In the OPM clip you showed the ship was being melted, lol.
Also I do believe his heat>> endeavors holy hell he caused a storm with it lmao

Back