• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
First of all, let me explain why this scales to the main cast. There are lots of things in dhmis which are up for interpretation, so i might be wrong, but:

Duck says that he can see Yellow Guy flying through the sky, which is reliable as Yellow is likely not thinking of Red Guy and Duck, they even save a boiled egg for him, several are seen at their picnic, meaning it likely isn't a dream. That and the fact that Malcolm makes the occasional cameo in other episodes, and the machine spawning in Shrignold during DHMIS 6, meaning it couldn't have been a dream. Yellow should scale, as other teachers similar to Shrignold, eg: Warren, were easily killed by normal means, this was when he's the size of a normal worm, heck, Duck was the one who killed Warren. Shrignold is (more or less) the size of a butterfly. Another example is Lily and Todney, Yellow was also only helpless due to the cult convincing him, before pulling the rug and physically forcing him, there's also several members, which was the reason Yellow was unable to do anything. TLDR: It happened for real, and Yellow Guy should scale physically as most if not all teachers mostly use social influencing and their powers.

Now the feat itself, i uploaded it here as for some reason I can't do it as a blog rn.

SHRIGNOLD BLOWS UP A CLOUD
-----------

The clouds briefly spread out, with a large part of it already vaporised, then seemingly fully vaporises. I feel this should be suitable. The latent heat for vaporisation of water is 2264705 joules/kg, and I was able to figure out using this calculator the vsbw itself listed on its Cloud Calculations page what the cloud's weight is in KG. I did some pixel scaling, and found out that Shrignold next to Yellow Guy's head, both were 333 pixels, so it would be reasonable to assume that Shrignold is about as tall as a normal human head (9 inches). As flying Shrignold was 326 pixels and the cloud 735, I could use this to calculate the cloud's width, (which was 0.5154 Meters)
Using the vsbw's set Cumulus Cloud dimensions and thickness, I used the average/mode and put it in the calculator. I've attached a picture, 700.82852 kg was my result
700.83852 * 2264705=1,587,192,500.4366 joules
0.37934811195903867 tons

BUILDING LEVEL YAAAASSS LETS GOOOO

Scales to Shrignold (obviously), Yellow Guy, and those who scale to him

You should put the calculation in a blog post and have it evaluated before making a content revision thread about it.

With all due respect, I believe this is bunk for two reasons.
  • Nobody really believes that Shrignold himself isn’t real, just that the sequence in the sky is, which we have little-to-no evidence for being real.
  • Even if the sky sequence was real, it would still be a massive outlier as the Web Series probably tops out at 9-C.
So sorry dude, but this probably ain’t gonna be applied.

With all due respect, I believe this is bunk for two reasons.
  • Nobody really believes that Shrignold himself isn’t real, just that the sequence in the sky is, which we have little-to-no evidence for being real.
  • Even if the sky sequence was real, it would still be a massive outlier as the Web Series probably tops out at 9-C.
So sorry dude, but this probably ain’t gonna be applied.
  • The sky sequence could be real, Duck even says himself "There he is! Flying in the sky!" when him and Red are looking for Yellow
  • I feel that the TV show is 100% canon, for various reasons which I discussed here. I think there's some more evidence but that's it for now. So Wall to Building isn’t an outlier, is it?

• The sky sequence could be real, Duck even says himself "There he is! Flying in the sky!" when him and Red are looking for Yellow
  • I feel that the TV show is 100% canon, for various reasons which I discussed here. I think there's some more evidence but that's it for now. So Wall to Building isn’t an outlier, is it?
Okay, I can’t really argue with the first one after thinking about it for a while.
BUT, for the second one, I’ll have to refer to @Perequeliri993’s argument there, along with the extra fact that Colin and The Lamp are awfully chummy with the guys when they weren’t in the Web Series. Even if the TV Series is canon, Wall to Building is kind of a big outlier, especially since their strongest values are near baseline 9-B and I’m pretty sure they needed the Choo Choo Man to break through the walls of the house.

Okay, I can’t really argue with the first one after thinking about it for a while.
BUT, for the second one, I’ll have to refer to @Perequeliri993’s argument there, along with the extra fact that Colin and The Lamp are awfully chummy with the guys when they weren’t in the Web Series. Even if the TV Series is canon, Wall to Building is kind of a big outlier, especially since their strongest values are near baseline 9-B and I’m pretty sure they needed the Choo Choo Man to break through the walls of the house.
Yeah, but Colin wasn't too bad? He wasn't really too rude and I feel he's still morally the same if so (FREELANCERS DESERVE TO DIE-). The Lamp, yeah, sure. But that's like one, two bits of evidence compared to nych more. Wall to Building is a jump I won't lie but I swear to god if "Outlier, Outlier!" Is screamed for everything, even here when it's not really an outlier bad enough to be outright rejected. Even if it is, there's lots of BLATANT cloud shenanigans likely from the trio (Reshaping clouds, likely causing a storm), sure it's not combat applicable, but i feel that helps support this feat particularly which IS Combat Applicable

Back