• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Micah is bloodlusted
They start 20 meters away and out of each others line of sight
Battle takes place in Armadillo

Dexter has a dart gun
SBA for everything else
Spindel's Art — Micah Bell - ALL dressed
Blood Magic by LanaChestnut on DeviantArt | Dexter wallpaper, Horror art,  Dexter seasons

Micah: (Zenkaibattery1)

Dexter Morgan:

Incon:

Last edited:
I honestly don't see why Arthur can't just
480.gif

GG ez

From what I can tell, none of the Dexters even have guns so Arthur massivley outranges here and could just quickdraw & deadeye their asses before they can do anything. Using stealth won't work, it's been discussed numerous times in previous threads that Arthur has ways to counter that with Eagle Eye

Don't really see how the Dexters win this

I honestly don't see why Arthur can't just
480.gif

GG ez

From what I can tell, none of the Dexters even have guns so Arthur massivley outranges here and could just quickdraw & deadeye their asses before they can do anything. Using stealth won't work, it's been discussed numerous times in previous threads that Arthur has ways to counter that with Eagle Eye

Don't really see how the Dexters win this
Comic Dexter has Clairvoyance so he’d probably be able to tell if Arthur was in a position to shoot him or something.

What if I restrict deadeye and give him like dynamite or something to even it out

Comic Dexter has Clairvoyance so he’d probably be able to tell if Arthur was in a position to shoot him or something.
Cool, Comic Dexter will know he's about to die 2 seconds before everyone else realises that
What if I restrict deadeye and give him like dynamite or something to even it out
You're not allowed to do that in VS Threads
It is not fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup, implicitly or expressly. Matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment

Cool, Comic Dexter will know he's about to die 2 seconds before everyone else realises that
His clairvoyance has worked days in advance before so he’d have a pretty clear idea of what was going to happen a decent amount of time prior.
You're not allowed to do that in VS Threads
im pretty sure I can if it’s something that’s possible in universe. So I could just say his deadeye bar is completely or mostly drained

His clairvoyance has worked days in advance before so he’d have a pretty clear idea of what was going to happen a decent amount of time prior.
Still won't stop Arthur from just shooting him to death
im pretty sure I can if it’s something that’s possible in universe. So I could just say his deadeye bar is completely or mostly drained
Even if you made it drained, Arthur has items that can recover his deadeye, so this becomes mute. And this is assuming that you are even allowed to do that, which I don't think you can. The thread rules specify that the only exception is if the ability comes from optional equipment or is an entirley diffrent tier. Deadeye is neither of those
I could give Dexter his dart gun so he doesn’t need to get close to tranq him
Arthur has resisted tranqulizer darts before. Also Arthur is a far better shot than the 3 Dexters even without deadeye (just look at this clip, he could easily kill all 3 in less than a second), their stealth won't matter as Arthur negs it with Eagle Eye, and Arthur has a physical advantage over all 3 of them. A dart gun won't do anything but slightly increase their chances here by like, 1%

Arthur has resisted tranqulizer darts before
I can 100% guarantee that those darts are no where near as strong as m99 Arthur is more than likely just going to get knocked out like any normal criminal in Dexters verse.
Even if you made it drained, Arthur has items that can recover his deadeye, so this becomes mute. And this is assuming that you are even allowed to do that, which I don't think you can. The thread rules specify that the only exception is if the ability comes from optional equipment or is an entirley diffrent tier. Deadeye is neither of those
you could argue that deadeye does come from optional equipment either way I could just take away his tonics and problem solved
Still won't stop Arthur from just shooting him to death
yeah but it will help a lot in terms of knowing where Arthur is or something like that

I can 100% guarantee that those darts are no where near as strong as m99 Arthur is more than likely just going to get knocked out like any normal criminal in Dexters verse.
Could you list some feats for the m99 syringes? Real life m99 can take several minutes to knock a human out, so unless this is some supernatural m99, Arthur will be just fine. Even if it is, Arthur will get the jump on them as he can see where they are due to eagle eye and could just Deadeye before any of them get a shot off
you could argue that deadeye does come from optional equipment either way I could just take away his tonics and problem solved
No? Deadeye is an ability Arthur can do normally, he doesn't need any optional equipment. Again, you aren't allowed to just restrict abilities like that
yeah but it will help a lot in terms of knowing where Arthur is or something like that
SBA already assumes that they know the general direction their opponent starts in even without line of sight, so that won't be very helpful. And it might be able to tell him "you're about to be shot", but that won't do much to save him from deadeye. Also Arthur has pretty much the same ability so Arthur negs that anyways

Dexter whole thing is to knock down people with a syringe at close range. How does he survive against a shooter of Arthur's caliber?

Dexter whole thing is to knock down people with a syringe at close range. How does he survive against a shooter of Arthur's caliber?
Apparently through dart guns

If only Arthur had experience fighting other people with guns that started out hiding

Could you list some feats for the m99 syringes? Real life m99 can take several minutes to knock a human out, so unless this is some supernatural m99, Arthur will be just fine. Even if it is, Arthur will get the jump on them as he can see where they are due to eagle eye and could just Deadeye before any of them get a shot off
M99 is used to tranquillize elephants and rhinos and stuff like that. If someone was injected with even a drop of that stuff they would probably die instantly.
He’s dealt with extremely skilled shooters before so it’s not like it’s completely out of the question that he could get him. Also tv show Dexter can get Arthur at a range with his dart gun.

Also Comic Dexter has an AK-47 automatic weapons will not be fun for Arthur even with deadeye

M99 is used to tranquillize elephants and rhinos and stuff like that. If someone was injected with even a drop of that stuff they would probably die instantly.
The real stuff can, yeah, but I'm asking about the fictional version of m99 in the Dexter universe. People there can obviously survive more than a drop of it in their bloodstream, so obviously it's not as dangerous as the real stuff

Also Arthur has prior knowledge so he'll know about the tranquilizers and will just avoid them. With his own stealth mastery & Eagle Eye, that should be easy
He’s dealt with extremely skilled shooters before so it’s not like it’s completely out of the question that he could get him. Also tv show Dexter can get Arthur at a range with his dart gun
Does he have any feats of dealing with shooters even close to Arthurs level? Deadeye is FAR beyond what real life gunslingers can do, and even without Deadeye Arthur can still content with entire police forces and dozens of shooters at once solo
Also Comic Dexter has an AK-47 automatic weapons will not be fun for Arthur even with deadeye
That is not apart of Comic Dexter's standard equipment

Arthur's dealt with automatic weapons before so that won't be new to him. Machine guns exist in the RDR world

And having an automatic weapon won't matter if Arthur slows down time and quickdraws Dexter before he even has a chance to point his gun at him

The real stuff can, yeah, but I'm asking about the fictional version of m99 in the Dexter universe. People there can obviously survive more than a drop of it in their bloodstream, so obviously it's not as dangerous as the real stuff
It’s explicitly referred to as animal tranquilizers in universe so it’s still supposed to be the same thing
Also Arthur has prior knowledge so he'll know about the tranquilizers and will just avoid them. With his own stealth mastery & Eagle Eye, that should be easy
ill probably remove prior knowledge since it gives him such a massive advantage
Does he have any feats of dealing with shooters even close to Arthurs level? Deadeye is FAR beyond what real life gunslingers can do, and even without Deadeye Arthur can still content with entire police forces and dozens of shooters at once solo
Issac Serko is definitely a super skilled mob enforcer given that he was able to blitz three other gangsters with no injuries, Doakes is special opps and he’s killed tons of ex military.
That is not apart of Comic Dexter's standard equipment

Arthur's dealt with automatic weapons before so that won't be new to him. Machine guns exist in the RDR world

And having an automatic weapon won't matter if Arthur slows down time and quickdraws Dexter before he even has a chance to point his gun at him
I just added it to the fight rules

Yeah but he can’t exactly deal with it very easily so at the very least it will force him into a corner

Yeah but they start out of each other line of sight and Dexters clairvoyance would probably allow him to spot him before Arthur spots him.

It’s explicitly referred to as animal tranquilizers in universe so it’s still supposed to be the same thing
It clearly isn't because people aren't dying after a single drop is put into them. It's clearly diffrent from the real version if it isn't doing that. It's common for creators to overestimate/underestimate the effects of certian chemicals. The most popular one is choloform. You have to hold it over someones mouth for several minutes for it to work. Stop avoiding the question. What feats does it have in the Dexter universe?

Even if it was comparable to real m99, the tranquilizers Arthur tanked can knock out other people in seconds, which is way faster than actual tranquilizers, and Arthur took multiple of them. So at bare minimum, this is an incon as Arthur has enough time to deadeye them before passing out
ill probably remove prior knowledge since it gives him such a massive advantage
Not really. Just turns this from a stomp for Arthur to just a win for Arthur. He'll still know the exact locations of the Dexters and just gun them down
Issac Serko is definitely a super skilled mob enforcer given that he was able to blitz three other gangsters with no injuries, Doakes is special opps and he’s killed tons of ex military
Cool. Anyways, let me know when someone in the Dexter universe pulls out something like Deadeye, or learn how to use a brand new weapon they had never seen in their life in mere moments. Or when they have superhuman levels of percission
I just added it to the fight rules
You keep giving the Dexters every advantage you can, dart guns, AKs, ect, and are activley taking away all of Arthurs advantages, such as Deadeye, prior knowledge, ect. I'm not saying anything, but I am aware that you do seem to really like the Dexter series and might want him to win... Again, not saying anything though
Yeah but he can’t exactly deal with it very easily so at the very least it will force him into a corner

Yeah but they start out of each other line of sight and Dexters clairvoyance would probably allow him to spot him before Arthur spots him.
Proof that the clairvoyance would find Arthur before Arthur finds them? Looking at his profile, it doesn't seem that impressive. Seemingly all it did was say "ayo bro you're not seeing something". It's not ******* spider-sense, or Joel's listen mode, or Arthur's Eagle Eye.

Also Arthur has taken numerous shots from rapid fire 9-B weapons and has been fine. The AK might do a tiny bit of damage, but that won't stop Arthur from just saying "Deadeye gg"

It clearly isn't because people aren't dying after a single drop is put into them. It's clearly diffrent from the real version if it isn't doing that. It's common for creators to overestimate/underestimate the effects of certian chemicals. The most popular one is choloform. You have to hold it over someones mouth for several minutes for it to work. Stop avoiding the question. What feats does it have in the Dexter universe?

Even if it was comparable to real m99, the tranquilizers Arthur tanked can knock out other people in seconds, which is way faster than actual tranquilizers, and Arthur took multiple of them. So at bare minimum, this is an incon as Arthur has enough time to deadeye them before passing out
In a crt it was accepted that they are comparable to real world m99.
You keep giving the Dexters every advantage you can, dart guns, AKs, ect, and are activley taking away all of Arthurs advantages, such as Deadeye, prior knowledge, ect. I'm not saying anything, but I am aware that you do seem to really like the Dexter series and might want him to win... Again, not saying anything though
Not that necessarily it’s just this seemed to be a giant stomp for Arthur originally so I tried to move some things around. If this is a stomp in Dexters favour I’ll change that also.
Also Arthur has taken numerous shots from rapid fire 9-B weapons and has been fine. The AK might do a tiny bit of damage, but that won't stop Arthur from just saying "Deadeye gg"
its more of a distraction while the other two are taking shots with dart guns or trying to get close with the syringe

Ok last match switch up then i give up.

It's a stomp if theres three Dexters on Micah because then he just gets overwhelmed

Not voting but just noting that Micah should have poison arrows/knives and fire arrows as optional equipment cause it's.... optional for the entire gang (in the ledger when you choose camp upgrades), it's not in his profile rn though And i can't be bothered making it

Not voting but just noting that Micah should have poison arrows/knives and fire arrows as optional equipment cause it's.... optional for the entire gang (in the ledger when you choose camp upgrades), it's not in his profile rn though And i can't be bothered making it
It doesn't matter because he only needs one shot to kill Dexter.

Even with three Dexter's here, Micah probably still shit stomps them in terms of skill. He's vastly above anything seen within Dexter as he scales similarly to Arthur's level of skill. Furthermore unlike Arthur, Micah is much, much more willing to go for the kill asap and will win by any means necessary.

They're within 20 meters away from one another and with speed equalized Micah is gonna have a significantly easier time landing the first hit on Dexter given his experience when it comes to gunslinging. He can also dodge given it's possible to dodge blow darts with Micah's speed but the same cannot said for Dexter due to Micah's gun's having a Subsonic+ rating.

They're within 20 meters away from one another and with speed equalized Micah is gonna have a significantly easier time landing the first hit on Dexter given his experience when it comes to gunslinging. He can also dodge given it's possible to dodge blow darts with Micah's speed but the same cannot said for Dexter due to Micah's gun's having a Subsonic+ rating.
Speed isn’t equal. Also they can’t see each other, so Dexter is almost certainly going to catch Micah off guard, especially since Micah doesn’t have enhanced senses or time manipulation like Arthur does

Micah's stealth should somewhat be comparable to Arthur's as one of the better members of the gang and having infiltrated places alongside Arthur, and he has also got the jump on Arthur before, so he should be able to get the jump on Dexter before he can get to him. Seems like Dexters only chance is getting lucky and randomly hitting with a dart gun cause Micah vastly outskils with guns and his draw speed is comparable to Arthur (Shooting 3 guys before Arthur could react). He gets the jump and shoots and in a brawl obviously overpowers. He wins 9/10 times here, again only thing dexter can do is hope to land a lucky hit with a dart.

Speed isn’t equal.
makes it worse for Dexter then. Micah is faster.
Also they can’t see each other.
Micah scales to people who can see further.
so Dexter is almost certainly going to catch Micah off guard.
Not really.
especially since Micah doesn’t have enhanced senses or time manipulation like Arthur does
That's irrelevant, he's still significantly more skilled than Dexter via scaling to Arthur.

Micah is both faster (Both are peak human but Micah's attack speed is significantly higher than Dexter's.), Micah has a pretty notable advantage in AP and durability (Meaning the Dart Gun might not even pierce him, given his Wall level durability, protective clothing, his speed allowing him to dodge and overall having much more viable win-con's.

Micah has all the advantages here. He's literally stronger (Higher LS and stats.), better range, better combat skill, being more experienced in shoot outs, vastly higher attack speed, etc.

better combat skill
In no universe is Micah more skilled than Dexter
Not really.
way better stealth feats, enhanced senses, and his dart gun is gonna make it so he could probably sneak up on Micah without him ever even knowing Dex was there
makes it worse for Dexter then. Micah is faster.
theyre basically the exact same speed, especially since Dexter is almost Superhuman
Micah scales to people who can see further
in what way?

Back