• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devilman Revision (Again with Downgrade now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
Abilities Removal

Devilma

Res to Sealing - Nope. He didn't broke the multi-dimensional prison and the orb by himself. He needed other people.

Res to Death - Nope. Hades didn't kill him, not couldn't. He wanted him as a spy than anything else.

Res to Soul - This is technically a resistance to possession so it should be merged.

Transmutation - No, not because this didn't happen, it's because the classification is wrong. This is merging just used in different way so this should be Fusionism, not Transmutation.

Res to Absorption - This is resistance to Fusionism period. It comes from Crybaby and it's the time when they are fused.

Res to Transmutation - Should be classified as Res to Fusionism FRA.

Sata
Transmutation - FRA

Absorption, Power Absorption, Astral Projection, Power Nullification, Res to Fire, hellfire and Absorption - These are all scaled from Amon and it's wrong. They are only one and the same in Darkside of Devilman and outside of that manga, they shouldn't be scaled to one another.

Key Removal
Simple. 5-B needs to be removed. They fight God every time anyway so they are technically 2-C everytime. It's unnecessary to say the least.

AP Downgrade

Bye High 2-A
Discussed or still discussing here.

The doctor in Devilman Saga is guessing and was not sure. It shouldn't be usable. 5-D statements are too vague to give any tier.

He and Satan should be At least 2-C, possibly far higher.

7-A Downgrade
Jack wasn't confirmed do the 8.9 earthquake, I'm sorry. Sure, he did it for the second time in El Dorado but the magnitude wasn't specified like that one in Kanto, it shouldn't be a variable feat. Though it can give him a "much higher" rating. He should be 8-A scaling from Cutie Honey

He should be 8-A, possibly much higher.

Speed Upgrade
Should be Hypersonic from this. He scales from Cutie Honey after all.

He should be Hypersonic with Massively Hypersonic+ Attack Speed.

Abilities Additio
Amon should get some scaled abilities from Satan in Darkside of Devilman. That is where the statement that they are one person after all.

When Amon entered Zenon, he entered Satan's pocket dimension. So Pocket Reality Manipulation scaling from Satan.

I agree with this completely. I'm pretty sure I even asked about Jack's "feat" of causing an 8.9 earthquake once, but it was never addressed. I've been wary about some of the other powers the character has been given, as well.

Glad to see someone else who's willing to bring to light the problems these profiles currently have.

Were you the only one who made any changes to his page?

Either way, accuracy matters, so I'm glad the issues are being addressed.

I mean, his human key will be tier 7 or 6 if that El Dorado earthquake feat, island sized lightning or storm feat is calculated. He won't be tier 8 for very long. You have my words.

White Face:Devilman what are you doing here?

Devilman:I got hit with the downgrade hammer.I lost my most powerful abilities

White Face:Yeah I know how that feels.

Scaling wise Sailor Chaos = Cosmos > Lambda Usagi > 7 Universes at least (Main Timeline+NQS Timeline+Kaguya Timeline+Alternate Dimension Timeline+Nehelinia's Dimension+Elysium+Space-Time Corridor)

OH boy were to begin ok.

Devilma

- Fine with the sealing stuff makes sense and the Death and Soul stuff.

- Neutral on the Transmutation mainly because of the events of Amon Dark side of Devilman unless you wanne call it passive Fusionism which Fu## me then.

Sata

It makes sense for Satan to have these abilities but because of the lack of evidence to support it its best that it should be removed.

Everything else in the CRT i am fine with.

>Being 2-C doesen't stop Devilman and Satan from being haxed as hell

Well, as far as i know most people think otherwise, but yeah they haxed.

I also think that this seems to make sense.

As I mentioned in the other thread I am in favor of the removal of High 2-A

The rest looks fine as well

So let me get this straight. all the melting that happend in Amon darkside of Devilman was because of Fusionism?

Well, if we take in acount that Amon is part of Satan who is part of Zenon who in Devilman G has Concept Alteratio, their should in some extent but of couse if this is applicable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back