• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil Hunter vs Demon Slayer

no, this isnt dante vs doomguy, sorry

I didn't think that a DMC vs DOOM thread could be possible, that was until I remembered Lady exists.

In this fight, Lady from Devil May Cry goes toe-to-toe with the classic version of DOOMguy.

RULES:

• Speed's equalized
  • Every other SBA stuff is here

(unless one outranges the other)
- Lady doesn't start ontop of her motorcycle. Instead, it's somewhere nearby if she needs it
- Doomguy doesn't have his powerups

Best DMC girl -

Rabbit enthusiast -

SWORDGUNSLIROYALGUARTRICKSTERSWORDROYAGUNSLI -

Last edited:
I currently have an active CRT making Doomguy 8-C lmao
20210318_205352.jpg

Lady is physically weaker than DoomGuy, Doom probably has more experience if we count the fact that before he was a military man, he fought against hundred of demons at the same time.

doomguy have powers ups here?

Lady is physically weaker than DoomGuy, Doom probably has more experience if we count the fact that before he was a military man, he fought against thousands of demons at the same time.

What.

This is Classic Doomguy, who already is a military man and has killed a few hundred demons shortly after being sent to Mars, not to mention the demons he fought in 64. I guess he should be stronger than her, as classic DOOMguy scales to a few 0.07 tons stuff, while Lady's durability very casually upscales a 0.007 ton feat done by her Kalina Ann.

doomguy have powers ups here?

No.

I have no idea how to debate for this, I know nothing about the other character so i'd prefer if a supporter came in and helped the match out.

Mind messaging someone?

I'm sure doomguy has the Skill advantage, several weapons are stronger than Lady's and probably he can just kill her with 1 or 2 shots from the bfg(if it hits her), med kits simply restore his health if needed

The BFG is 8-A, so if it hits it'd definitely kill. It's shots are slow but there are like, extra blasts coming off of it like lightning arcs, then when it lands it explodes.

Her grenades wouldn't do much help here would they??
Only her Rocket Launcher is 9A.....so she can use some Danmaku attacks with it to overwhelm Doomguy....
Thats her only win con here....

Sad, then. Doomguy's whole shtick before becoming the Doom Slayer is fighting gigantic hordes of demons, almost all of which have projectiles that they regularly use, along with physical fighters. He's used to dodging Danmaku.

Is there really nothing else that Lady can do here? Because if so, Doomguy just dodges, gets close, and blows her in half with the super shotgun.

Alright, I'll try to debate for Lady here as Gilver's a bit clueless.

I'm sure doomguy has the Skill advantage

Why's that? Lady's entire shtick is that she's also capable of taking on groups of enemies, who also happen to be agile demons. Not to mention that we're talking about Classic Doomguy here, who has only fought a huge amount of demons for a few years. Meanwhile, Lady has been hunting down demons since she was a teenager, and was even capable of keeping up with DMC3 Dante and Trish at one point.

1 or 2 shots from the bfg(if it hits her)

This was the only thing that nearly prevented me from making this matchup in the first place. Would it be in-character for Doomguy, especially in his classic key, to use his strongest weapons against a human? Sure, he'd use it if said human character was kicking his ass, but in his eyes he doesn't see a demon and instead some human woman that's wielding a missile launcher and a few other weaponry on her. Also, Lady has some neat acrobatics for obvious reasons.

Her grenades wouldn't do much help here would they??

They absolutely would do something. Also, let's not forget that her best move is covering her opponent in a big barrage of explosives that she isn't harmed by whatsoever.

Sad, then. Doomguy's whole shtick before becoming the Doom Slayer is fighting gigantic hordes of demons, almost all of which have projectiles that they regularly use, along with physical fighters. He's used to dodging Danmaku.

Against a character in an equalized speed match that can do this? Not to mention that she can also unleash multiple homing missiles on her opponent as well.

i was gonna write more stuff until i realized that for some reason her weapons dont scale to her kalina ann so uhhh whoops

"Why's that? Lady's entire shtick is that she's also capable of taking on groups of enemies, who also happen to be agile demons. Not to mention that we're talking about Classic Doomguy here, who has only fought a huge amount of demons for a few years. Meanwhile, Lady has been hunting down demons since she was a teenager, and was even capable of keeping up with DMC3 Dante and Trish at one point."

Dante was casual and easily beat her, Trish herself is lengthening the fight on purpose, as we see she had lady at a distance for a headshot but she didn't. I know that both have experience killing demons but DoomGuy is military trained, so he should be superior, also that the lady uses envoscades or has had help to kill large numbers of demons as we saw in Dmc anime and Dmc4.

"This was the only thing that nearly prevented me from making this matchup in the first place. Would it be in-character for Doomguy, especially in his classic key, to use his strongest weapons against a human? Sure, he'd use it if said human character was kicking his ass, but in his eyes he doesn't see a demon and instead some human woman that's wielding a missile launcher and a few other weaponry on her. Also, Lady has some neat acrobatics for obvious reasons."

I mean if you see someone with a ******* bazooka pointing at you obviously you will take it seriously, of course they will not use the BFG at first but there is still the probability, besides the SBA you put them both to kill their enemies although they will not use their best trick, they know have to take down the enemy

"They absolutely would do something. Also, let's not forget that her best move is covering her opponent in a big barrage of explosives that she isn't harmed by whatsoever.

Against a character in an equalized speed match that can do this? Not to mention that she can also unleash multiple homing missiles on her opponent as well."

Fair

Revenant's missiles are homing as well iirc.

So it's a bit more fair from what I can see. Doomguy still seems to have the skill advantage though, especially considering a lot of the demons he kills aren't just demons, they're dead soldiers that know how to use weaponry, use shields, and seem to retain their skill from when they were alive.

This doesn't seem like a stompish match to me, but it does still seem to be like, a 7/10 times win for Doomguy? I don't want to rush this along though, I want to see any counterarguments.

I'd like point out that Lady has extra movement options with Kalina Ann, where she uses some sort psuedo jet pack thingy to boost herself around in dashes.....especially in the air....

Does this version of Doomguy has aerial mobility??

Revenant's missiles are homing as well iirc.

Actually, they have a chance of becoming homing missiles. Also, again, Lady can summon a large barrage of homing missiles, which is above anything the Revenant or Cyberdemon can do IIRC.

So it's a bit more fair from what I can see. Doomguy still seems to have the skill advantage though, especially considering a lot of the demons he kills aren't just demons, they're dead soldiers that know how to use weaponry, use shields, and seem to retain their skill from when they were alive.

The demons in DMC aren't some constantly-angry morons, they're proficient at using ranged attacks and shields as well.

The Demons in DOOM aren’t idiots either, even just basic possessed soldiers are stated to have battle cognizance and use complex battle strategies.

I honestly forgot what most of this debate was, do you mind reminding me?

She tends to use it if her opponent is far away from her, which in this case Doomguy is.

So basically danmaku rockets from what i’m getting. How fast are said rockets? If speed is equalized relatively, if they’re dodgeable inverse then he should be able to at least deal with some of the damage.

I see. Doomguy's weapons in this key are strong enough to turn the .007 9-As he fights into basically puddles of blood, so I can honestly see this going either way right off the bat if she shoots those and Doomguy shoots her. I feel like they'd both end up dead from the exchange.

Maybe Incon is a good option here?

I think for now i'll vote for Incon, unless there's something i'm missing in this. If so, please bring it up and i'll retract my vote.

Back