• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Destruction vs Oblivion - Ruby Rose vs Anjin

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Ruby learns of the Children of Silence, and finds out there they are infecting the people of Remnant. She challenges them and their master reveals himself to her.

Destruction vs Oblivio

Low 2-C stats. Fight takes place on Remnant. Win via death, incapacitation, or BFR.

M12638315195
You threaten Remnant, Titan, and for that I will destroy you.

D93dd0126cf3d86f616d205f46d4e0ab--dark-warrior-erebus-god
Resistance is futile, child. All will become of the void.

Who wins and why?

I'd give it to Anjin tbh.

He embodies non-existence and when Ruby uses Destruction on something, she erases their existence, body, soul, etc, and against Anjin, she'll try and erase everything. Unless I'm understanding it wrong, but that most likely means he can resist Existence Erasure, right?

Ruby is resistant agianst Anji's BFR, but he can simply resist hers too from what I read there.

So I think it comes down to hax and Anjin has several that Ruby isn't resistent against, so he has my vote from versatility.

Is there any way for Ruby to trap Anjin within existence? Because he has like the greatest exploitable flaw: fighting in existence for too long literally makes him disappear. For him, an hour in existence is already too long. However, if she has no way of doing that, there are other ways to take out Anjin.

One would be to erase him conceptually, which erases him on all levels, even non-existence. Another way would be to drain all of his power.

If she can't do those things then I'm all for Anjin. His power is directly derived from the void outside Regular Space, and erasing him simbly returns him home. He'll ruturn shortly without any problems. He can erase Ruby conceptually, BFR her into the void, make her go mad through his void illusions, or cut her, which also cuts space and time.

The only way I can see for Ruby to trap Anjin in existence is if she destroys his ability to travel between dimensions.

She has the ability to erase pretty much anything, from concepts, to science and random facts. So I guess she could erase him conceptually, and while she can absorb energy, I doubt it is strong enough to absorb all of his power.

So yeah, depending on if her Destruction hax is allowed, I'd give it to Anjin. While she is resistant against illusions, void illusions are another thing altogether.

That and once more, he has versatility on his side, so Anjin still has my vote.

Back