• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Destroy the godmodder: Vs Wiki Edition: The Pub.

"What? So he can just increse his reality warping with alchahol? That's a new one. Alright then, we need a plan!"

Waits a moment

"Wait, would it be possible for the Godmodder to die of Alchohol poisoning?"

"It dosn't matter how climatic it is if it works. If your only way to kill an angery god who was attacking you was a party popper, I'm pretty sure you would use it if you had one."

Xeno Goku: "if it help i got some Legend Cards...What? you all dont know what legend cards are? Legends cards are cards that can summon Beings of this wiki, Still...them arent easy to obtain...i want the godmodder to be defeated, so lets make a deal, you all can pay for a random box of this cards, okay?"

"Sounds amazing! Of course, I'm sure there isn't a The-One-Above-All card in there. That might be even less climactic than the alchohol poisioning. I have a bit of cash on me, so I'll take a crate."

The Smashor said:
"Sounds amazing! Of course, I'm sure there isn't a The-One-Above-All card in there. That might be even less climactic than the alchohol poisioning. I have a bit of cash on me, so I'll take a crate."
In the crate there was: Vriska Serket.

Dannysayan said:
Xeno Goku: "if it help i got some Legend Cards...What? you all dont know what legend cards are? Legends cards are cards that can summon Beings of this wiki, Still...them arent easy to obtain...i want the godmodder to be defeated, so lets make a deal, you all can pay for a random box of this cards, okay?"
Fry

Overlord775 said:
Dannysayan said:
Fry
There was: Golden Freezer.

The Smashor said:
"What types of cards can we expect, anyway?"
"Dont know...these cards are misteries, i just had 2 boxes for now, so i solded them all for today...by the way, just because these cards can summon them, it dont mean that these heroes wont do nothing on their own, i've heard that Eyes of Heaven Jotaro is coming to destroy the Godmodder...he will probably fail." Goku said.

"I've ended cards for today, i dont even know where these cards come from, just, sometimes them appears in my storage...but like i said, by causing Chaos in the Vs Wiki, probably many heroes will try to stop him..."

"Ah. Well, Golden Frieza on our side will help. Now then, what's the plan, beacuse I don't feel like dying."

"Alright, I guess I could buy that back. Any help will be good, I'm sure GF could do at least one damage, and there isn't many better uses for money. Now then, we need a plan!"

The Smashor said:
"Alright, I guess I could buy that back. Any help will be good, I'm sure GF could do at least one damage, and there isn't many better uses for money. Now then, we need a plan!"
you got Golden freezer.

"All right, everyone use projectiles and I'll jojo reference him with Golden Frieza before we all run away. Sounds good?"

The part timer at The Gym arrives in the pub:

"Hello everyone, I'd like to announce to you the opening of The Gym! It's a neutral, combat-free ground designed to help everyone who wants to become stronger to enjoy killing each other more! We currently have all sorts of cardio workouts available to help increase your stamina (HP). Memberships cost (insert some appropriate number here) (insert name of currency here) per month."

The part-timer then goes to Goku. "Mr. Goku, would you let us put up add posters here?"

Blahblah9755 said:
The part timer at The Gym arrives in the pub:
"Hello everyone, I'd like to announce to you the opening of The Gym! It's a neutral, combat-free ground designed to help everyone who wants to become stronger to enjoy killing each other more! We currently have all sorts of cardio workouts available to help increase your stamina (HP). Memberships cost (insert some appropriate number here) (insert name of currency here) per month."

The part-timer then goes to Goku. "Mr. Goku, would you let us put up add posters here?"
Goku: "Yeh...of curse."

"Hey, Overlord!"

"What even is your plan? I've kinda lost track of what you're even trying to do, and i'm really only asking because i may be able to help, although, so far, that really just seems to be in the form of a diversion at best."

Overlord775 said:
"i'm tring to ascend to Anime God-Hood, so i can block the Godmodder's powers"
"Huh.... Do you think you'll only block his offensive powers. defensive powers or both? Since without his defensive powers, the amount of shit i plan on throwing at him might actually do something."

Hl3 or bust said:
"Huh.... Do you think you'll only block his offensive powers. defensive powers or both? Since without his defensive powers, the amount of shit i plan on throwing at him might actually do something."
"we'll go with your plan, we'll combo him to death"

"We may need a slight change of plans, since the effects of 3396 are starting to kick in, and seem to be turning me into somekind of technopath, since, whenever i touch any machines, including the Solidarity, i can feel, see and understand every single part of it. Apparently whoever made the Solidarity made quite a few, but critical, mistakes in it's construction, which, after i managed to correct them, seem to have made the ship far more powerful, like to the point of it's basic weapons making the Big Bang look like a firecracker, and i'm pretty sure i can make it even better if i can find the right parts."

Overlord775 said:
"you ask, i create"
"I wouldn't recommend that, since i've, or, more accurately, haven't, felt materials that have been created from nothing, I can't use them for this project, since i can't manipulate them in the same way i can normal materials,although acquiring them myself shouldn't be an issue due to my new hat."

Bec noir continues to stare at Overlord, he would like to talk, sadly, he cant.

*Bec Noir Grabs Overlord and teleports to the main game, Challenging him to a duel, wanting to stop him to ascending to God Tie...i mean anime god-hood.

I send Overlord the following message via specially incoded white noise while travelling back in time to earth:

"It's probably a stupid idea, but heres my plan: send out a light projection of me with the paper that has the description of 579, which i will then ask the GM to read it (which should work due to my preparatory kinetoglyphs), and the instant he seizes up , begins to look glazed over or appears to have read it, i'll throw him into orbit via a graxity lance and you throw everything you have straight at him to weaken him, after which i throw everything i have at him along with slamming the Solidarity into him at over-max speed and getting out via 120 and hope this actually did something."

Back