• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Destiny General Discussion Thread

This is the only one I could find. Only Taken Psions do that. Aside from the fact that they aren't constantly multiplying, they'd need infinite time to become infinite in numbers.

This is the only one I could find. Only Taken Psions do that. Aside from the fact that they aren't constantly multiplying, they'd need infinite time to become infinite in numbers.
Lol then where tf do people get infinite sword logic users from 😭
Anywho looking at the war priest he’d be Able to resist all the abilities of the guardians amiright

Yo when they talk about hive runes right how can they be used offensively? it just says hive runes that’s it

Nearly unlimited ways potentially. Examples would be on a weapon or when Savathün immobilizes you during Witch Queen. They're also used for traps, locking doors, summoning rituals, tithing, etc.

Seems to depend on how they're using it and the proficiency of the user.

The most basic way seems to just be inscribing it into something and having it be active under certain conditions, such as when a weapon is fired or when someone walks into their trap.

Just realized Taking would negate High-Godly Regeneration according to the definition of High Godly since the victims' history is rewritten by Oryx or whoever is doing the Taking.

No, High-Godly is coming back from history erasure. Oryx has High-Godly negation separately anyway.
Yes. And being Taken restructures their history into whatever Oryx wants. If there was someone who could theoretically survive all the other properties of being Taken and they had High Godly narrative regeneration, they would be incapable of coming back because the history they come from no longer exists and was changed.

Ah, I see what you mean. That's not so much negation and more like bypassing the regeneration entirely, because there's nothing that needs to be regenerated.

Ah, I see what you mean. That's not so much negation and more like bypassing the regeneration entirely, because there's nothing that needs to be regenerated.
Hey question
-Isn’t there an argument for why taking is passive ? If so can you provide it
-And what are shapes ? I hear them all the time literally but they rarely if ever explain it I think shapes are like concepts n shit but you gotta dig in deep to find that definition

That launch trailer for Lightfall is heat. The witness just points at the guardians and he just splits them and their ghost and ship into pieces 💀

Back