• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DerpyLulu VS Alexcar

Status
Not open for further replies.
To next fight for me to face Alexcar. Now it's finally time to see...

Both are at 2-B

in their forms, both will be at 1-A in the next round.

Taking this battle place on The Earth.

Incap via Death or K.O

Both are bloodlust.

Both will use weapons, items, and use joke powers.

DerpyLulu will allowed his ability to summon.

Said both can allowed to use forms on next round. DerpyLulu will be Judgemental Lord. Alexcar will be LOX.

WHO'LL WIN IN THIS BATTLE?!

The Loli Boi: 3 (DerpyLulu, VictorMiller, Alexcar3000)

The Strongest Boi: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Sigh... I'll tell ya about it later. Anyway, who will win on this match, give reasons about it, i'll just edit DerpyLulu's message.

About half of Derpy's powers are memes idk if they count here(?) I mean, serious powers can of course counter the memetic ones. I've seen it happen, but do those apply for this match or nah?

Alexcar3000 said:
About half of Derpy's powers are memes idk if they count here(?) I mean, serious powers can of course counter the memetic ones. I've seen it happen, but do those apply for this match or nah?
Uhh... Not really though.

I'll assume this 2-B is about the base form with the FILE system instead of the unrestrained 2-B. The former follows a quite similar spatio-temporal segregation (many world vs. butterfly effect), whereas the later one-shots the former by a myriad stacks of ">>>>>>>>>".

Bloodlust is like... not really applicable to someone that is stupidly bloodlusted by default, but I'll assume it means that both participants are taking it seriously, so 7-C Loli instead of passive 8-C Loli. Not that AP means much when most of the punch is packed in the hax.

Speaking of hax, skimming through Derpy's P&A made it seems that a good chunk of his abilities aren't applicable for combat (unlike the Loli, he doesn't seem to use his, say, "Art Creation" power as means of harming, for example), while other abilites are outright negged by the Loli (for example, trying to use "Hatred Inducement" or "Love Inducement" will be ineffective due to, 1.- He resists it big time, and 2.- His "emotions" are pretty weird and intertwined already, so even if they were to somehow work on him, they wouldn't exactly do anything to him, since he technically experiences them in a bizarre and alien way, not to mention he practically already feels them since the start of the match).

I don't see any feasible method for him to win. He has no means of killing neither K.O.'ing the Loli. He may be able to use a couple of abilities here and there to hinder the Loli (really dumb abilities like page manipulation, wanking and power creation, etc. could work, but Derpy doesn't... really understand how most of these work -which he himself said isn't very good at on his page- so he won't be able to figure out a proper way to beat the Loli, he'll be lucky to get some slaps in, but that's it).

The Loli on the other hand, can just dance around Derpy's P&As:

With bullshit passives like Plot Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Reality Manipulation, Law Manipulation and Probability Manipulation, etc. being direct counters to Derpy's own Luck, Plot, Arguments and Warping (including those granted by User Physiology and Infinity Gauntlet).

Others like his ridiculously extreme resilience having Derpy's many bypassing techniques, such as those deleting some of his immortalities and negging his Regenerationn, plus existence erasure and others, among them conceptual destruction (again, thanks to IG and User shenanigans), becoming more like a soft poke to the Loli's cheek than an actual attack.

The drastic differences in combat prowess is another big deal: Could Derpy effectively use his entire arsenal of abilities and techniques to attack the Loli whilist simultaneously countering the Loli's own?

Unleashing a projection of countless attacks relentlessly wouldn't work considering Loli wastes no single movement in something that isn't an assured killing blow, lethal even for foes magnitudes of tiers above him or god-forbid have the same abilities as him (such as others with FILE No. 2 Killing Intent and Determination, as even they have troubles not falling into a catatonic state of SOUL-clenching despair even thinking about going up against him).

TL;DR: Based on the info given out on his page (plus my... knowledge of DerpyLulu) and with my knowledge on how the Loli works (plus the workarounds of the current TS and hax in general), I'd say it is pretty much a 10/10 match in the Loli's favor. Unless someone else knows of a method that could increase the odds of Derpy winning that I might have overlooked (I'm pretty sure Derpy himself could make an argument, you could send this to him or something).

Note: Round 2 with the 1-A LoX isn't as bullshit as match with the Loli (funny enough), but it will still be a though match. I'll get on that one later. It helps knowing that Judgemental Lord's somewhat comparable to the Twintailed Terror, though.

Alright, Alexcar.

First off…

"Bloodlust is like... not really applicable to someone that is stupidly bloodlusted by default, but I'll assume it means that both participants are taking it seriously, so 7-C Loli instead of passive 8-C Loli. Not that AP means much when most of the punch is packed in the hax."

Hmmm… Really though. So, Wouldn't i using Jeffrey's Adventure version of DerpyLulu who's 7-C?

"Speaking of hax, skimming through Derpy's P&A made it seems that a good chunk of his abilities aren't applicable for combat (unlike the Loli, he doesn't seem to use his, say, "Art Creation" power as means of harming, for example), while other abilites are outright negged by the Loli (for example, trying to use "Hatred Inducement" or "Love Inducement" will be ineffective due to, 1.- He resists it big time, and 2.- His "emotions" are pretty weird and intertwined already, so even if they were to somehow work on him, they wouldn't exactly do anything to him, since he technically experiences them in a bizarre and alien way, not to mention he practically already feels them since the start of the match).

I don't see any feasible method for him to win. He has no means of killing neither K.O.'ing the Loli. He may be able to use a couple of abilities here and there to hinder the Loli (really dumb abilities like page manipulation, wanking and power creation, etc. could work, but Derpy doesn't... really understand how most of these work -which he himself said isn't very good at on his page- so he won't be able to figure out a proper way to beat the Loli, he'll be lucky to get some slaps in, but that's it)."

Woah, Let me see… DerpyLulu's P&A aren't so good, and his abilities (Inculding Page Manipulation, Wanking, and Power Creation, etc.) are dumb? How though, i saw DerpyLulu has good powers like Reality Warping, Statistics Amplification via "I'M ******* DONE, I'VE REACH GODDAMNIT LIMIT!", Meme Powers (Inculding Meme Manipulation, Meme Creation, and Meme Erasure), Summoning, BFR with Magical Button, Attack Relfection via No u Cards, Vector Manipulation via Reverse Cards, and about to have Founder hax which he can become a founder, which in case he could ban you.

Ok, i following the loli who can dance around DerpyLulu's P&A…

"With bullshit passives like Plot Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Reality Manipulation, Law Manipulation and Probability Manipulation, etc. being direct counters to Derpy's own Luck, Plot, Arguments and Warping (including those granted by User Physiology and Infinity Gauntlet)."

Eh, you forget DerpyLulu has Probability Manipulation, whatever… So, Does we think you can beat DerpyLulu?

"The drastic differences in combat prowess is another big deal: Could Derpy effectively use his entire arsenal of abilities and techniques to attack the Loli whilist simultaneously countering the Loli's own?"

I don't think debaters would do this.

"TL;DR: Based on the info given out on his page (plus my... knowledge of DerpyLulu) and with my knowledge on how the Loli works (plus the workarounds of the current TS and hax in general), I'd say it is pretty much a 10/10 match in the Loli's favor. Unless someone else knows of a method that could increase the odds of Derpy winning that I might have overlooked (I'm pretty sure Derpy himself could make an argument, you could send this to him or something)."

Hmmm… I think i can send this to DerpyLulu, maybe if DerpyLulu can make an argument.

"Round 2 with the 1-A LoX isn't as bullshit as match with the Loli (funny enough), but it will still be a though match. I'll get on that one later. It helps knowing that Judgemental Lord's somewhat comparable to the Twintailed Terror, though."

Hold on… You get an idea and said that Judgemental Lord is somewhat comparable to Twinlailed Terror. Hmmm… I wonder what that is...

"Hmmm… Really though. So, Wouldn't i using Jeffrey's Adventure version of DerpyLulu who's 7-C?"

That would be a bad idea lol. He has a TON of abilities in that key, while the loli retains most of his haxes.

"Woah, Let me see… DerpyLulu's P&A aren't so good, and his abilities (Inculding Page Manipulation, Wanking, and Power Creation, etc.) are dumb? How though, i saw DerpyLulu has good powers like Reality Warping, Statistics Amplification via "I'M ******* DONE, I'VE REACH GODDAMNIT LIMIT!", Meme Powers (Inculding Meme Manipulation, Meme Creation, and Meme Erasure), Summoning, BFR with Magical Button, Attack Relfection via No u Cards, Vector Manipulation via Reverse Cards, and about to have Founder hax which he can become a founder, which in case he could ban you.

Ok, i following the loli who can dance around DerpyLulu's P&A…"

By "dumb" I mean absurd, basically abilities that can be ridiculously OP. Since the Loli has his own ridiculous OP things, Derpy would need to be VERY careful in what he edits, specially since the Loli can scribble over his own statistics so that Derpy can't see what he's even editing and the buffs he gets need to be specific as well, as dealing with the Loli requires clever (read:bullshit) usage of haxes to defeat.

"Eh, you forget DerpyLulu has Probability Manipulation, whatever… So, Does we think you can beat DerpyLulu?"

His Probability Manipulation comes from the page editing, which as I said above won't be very effective. His Supernatural Luck would be another form of Probability Manipulation and... it can be either beneficial or detrimental for himself going by what his page says. The Loli has his own Probability Manipulation based on what-ifing, so that counters Derpy's.

"I don't think debaters would do this."

Not really. Matches in which skill of a certain character decides the win aren't as rare as you might think.

"Hmmm… I think i can send this to DerpyLulu, maybe if DerpyLulu can make an argument."

Do it! :0

"Hold on… You get an idea and said that Judgemental Lord is somewhat comparable to Twinlailed Terror. Hmmm… I wonder what that is..."

Twin-Tailed Terror is another nickname used to refer to the Lord of Xibalba, and Derpy states they're somewhat comparable on his profile and I'd like to play with that.

"That would be a bad idea lol. He has a TON of abilities in that key, while the loli retains most of his haxes."

Alright, i don't think someone can using Jeffrey's adventure version of DerpyLulu to fight against low tier characters, i can't tell about it.

"His Probability Manipulation comes from the page editing, which as I said above won't be very effective. His Supernatural Luck would be another form of Probability Manipulation and... it can be either beneficial or detrimental for himself going by what his page says. The Loli has his own Probability Manipulation based on what-ifing, so that counters Derpy's."

Oh alright. I think Luck Manipulation and Probability Manipulation are different.

"Do it! :0"

Here you go: Here

Twin-Tailed Terror is another nickname used to refer to the Lord of Xibalba, and Derpy states they're somewhat comparable on his profile and I'd like to play with that.

Ooooooh… Well, nice nickname… I thought Twin-Tailed Terror is a monster, not a monster girl. Also, Yep, I knew Judgemental Lord might be OP.

Hmm. I already argumented against his points, though.

I'll go into more detail if it's needed, starting with the IG.

IG has Reality Warping. Life & Death Manipulation. Precognition. Space-Time Manipulation. Mind Manipulation. Matter Manipulation. Soul Manipulation. Conceptual Manipulation. Existence Erasure. It also grants the user Omniscience and Omnipresence.

However... Reality Warping is directly countered by the Loli's own passive Reality Warping, whatever changes Derpy makes, the Loli naturally goes against them parallel to his own super-imposed perceptual-filtered version of reality interactions.

Life & Death Manipulation is something characters much weaker than the Loli have "healed" themselves from and he scales much, much higher than them. The weak one in question was paradoxically infused to his core with someone who is already dead, entering a perpetual state of "forced death" they were able to reover themselves from.

Precognition with the IG works due to the user viewing all of story across space and time at once, this won't do anything because the Loli is disconnected (Acausality) from space and time, Derpy won't be able to see the Loli's immediate attacks.

Space-Time Manipulation is practically useless against him, he violently resists changes on his coordinates (Acausality), so things like traveling back in time to kill him, stopping time to attack him, or sending him into a parallel reality, as means to BFR him, for example, wouldn't work as they should, not just due to resistances, but because he can simply "walk" back to the arena.

Mind Manipulation against someone like him, as I've explained earlier, won't just work, the "Mind" that the IG takes into consideration won't be able to properly put a certain state of mind on him, due to the amalgamation of emotions and thoughts that make up the Loli, plus, even with a handicapped mentality, he is still instinctively driven to kill Derpy, making no changes in the actual fight. The lose of the Loli's Mind, being just an aspect of him, won't really handicap him.

Matter Manipulation suffers a similar problem, the "matter" the Loli us made from is inseparable from himself, in other words, even the smallest "thing" that composes the Loli has the same characteristics as him, they ARE him, so if Derpy were to, say, snap the Loli into atoms like Thanos would, now you will have billions upon billions of Loli atoms trying to fight against him, and if Derpy were to turn, say, the Loli into bubbles, you have a sea of murderois bubbles going against Derpy. The lose of the Loli's Body, being just an aspect of him, won't really handicap him.

Soul Manipulation is similar to the problem above, the Loli has ridiculous amount of control over his soul, if he were to be absorbed by the Soul Stone, he would carve his way out of the stone or just LOAD back to where he previously was, not to mention every other aspect of his being would be fighting still. The many attacks the Loli can unleash will continue. The lose of the Loli's Soul, being just an aspect of him, won't really handicap him.

Conceptual Manipulation is the same as above, the Loli can deal with conceptual damage, take hits from it, counter with his own, and actively regenerate from it, just like any other aspect of his being. The lose of the Loli's Concept, being just an aspect of him, won't really handicap him.

Existence Erasure would be the same thing as applying Life & Death Manipulation, he can just take EE (and even NEE) hits normally, hs the stamina to continue from that point and then heal from it.

Omniscience here means nothing. It's based on the user's ability to see all of time and space at once like the Precognition, which isn't effective against the Loli's shenanigans with SAVE & LOAD and his own weird mix of acausality. The many attacks the Loli unleashes will be unknown to the user, disconnected from the spatiotemporal cause and effect (and a bit of messing with logic).

Now onto his YouTube Summoning... well, he's going to summon more people to the battlefield... in the middle of a fight against someone that can insta-kill with basically every move he does and gets stronger and more effective at it the more people he kills. That is a very bad idea for Derpy unless he wants to lose faster.

Delet This is like a meme version of Existence Erasure, but he negs it the same way as the others if we take it as a serious power, if we take it in the meme way, the meme never really manages to delete things, only tries to persuade the other into deleting them, the other can just laugh and repost it again. Not very useful IMO.

No U is a meme version of Attack Reflection, but suffers the same issues I posted above, the card will get shredded to bits as what the Loli does kinda violates the definition of attack in the first place.

Ralsei is, funny enough, an actual viable strategy here lol, but there's a trick. Derpy could potentially make the Loli stop fighting to hug Ralsei, as long as Ralsei doesn't act different than he does in canon, if he, for example, has a gun, this Ralsei will die, instantly. Anyway, the trick here is that, summoning Ralsei could work, but the win conditions is via Death or K.O. and summoning Ralsei does neither.

So, it could be over- Wait, why is DerpyLulu on the vote? He's not in JBW, he states that he leave JBW cause of reasons everyone doesn't even care about him anymore.

I dunno, Ever does things in VS Battles Wiki and he's globally blocked.

Also, I added Derpy because Alex said three.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back