• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is based on feats (In other threads)

https://joke-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Orror_SANESS_(All_Infinity_Max_Downplayed_BY_GODS)

https://joke-battles.fandom.com/wiki/DerpyLulu

How The Fight Starts...

Orror: "I'M READY! I'M READY!I'M READY!I'M READY!I'M READY!I'M READY!I'M READY!I'M READY!I'M READY!I'M READY!I'M READY!I'M READY!I'M READY!"

Derpy: Stop saying that! just (cencored) stop (Turns into Jugmental lord) Orror: *Brings a tuba* Orror Mogolovonio plays

Who winz?

Each in 1-A versions

The One Below All is the arena

Orror: 1

Derpy: 3

Incon: 0

Winner has 7 votes

Ok, i see... Uh, You was just using the joke profile of Orror to fight against the serious profile of DerpuLulu aka Jeffrey.

Actually, I have 2, either tell people all over or wait. i choose the wait option. what about you?

I don't know about all characters and users in JBW when i was first encounter to JBW since my friend, DerpyLulu told me in Discord about need do things.

Well... Orror has At least 1-A possibly High 1-A AP with 1-A form...

Derpy's form in 1-A's ap is possibly 1-A...

That 1-A scaling Orror has seems to be around baseline whereas Derpy's, due to somehow being comparable to Lord of Xibalba, is -- a lot -- above baseline 1-A and considering Orror has little to no hax in the slightest bit of useful, he basically gets stomped by Judgemental Lord.

Alexcar3000 said:
That 1-A scaling Orror has seems to be around baseline whereas Derpy's, due to somehow being comparable to Lord of Xibalba, is -- a lot -- above baseline 1-A and considering Orror has little to no hax in the slightest bit of useful, he basically gets stomped by Judgemental Lord.
I stalemated (1-A) Mayron, who is in a very high into 1-A... almost High 1-A.

https://joke-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Mayron_Legenrok_(Non-Godmode)

I already took a look at it, the scaling falls all the way back to the Emerald Emperor, who's baseline at 1-A.

Alexcar3000 said:
I already took a look at it, the scaling falls all the way back to the Emerald Emperor, who's baseline at 1-A.
(Seriously where is the Emerald Emperor's Non Godmode page?) Also, This 1-A Orror is Unconnected to my Original profile page.

It was at FC/OC but it got hakai'd, still, the pages that scale re-state they transcend beyond infinite dimensions, which is 1-A.

Alexcar3000 said:
It was at FC/OC but it got hakai'd, still, the pages that scale re-state they transcend beyond infinite dimensions, which is 1-A.
Orror has Character summoning. He can summon A Character if things go south (And this is a serious power.)

Back