• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Densetsu (TDS: MT) VS Calmus

There's a reason why Calmus is on the Low 1-B spot in the Wiki's Strongest instead of Densetsu ;^)

Jk, I'll come back to this when I have the time, but right now it seems like neither have the power to put the other down, so inconclusive for now till I got time to analyze both characters.

Honestly I'm gonna say I'm leaning on Inconclusive as well. While Cal has a few specific abilities that Den doesn't Resist like Fate Manipulation and Logic Manipulation, and I'm not sure if his Probability Resistance is enough to withstand Meta-Probability Manipulation, there is one thing I'm uncertain of; how will Cal get passed Den's immortality? If he could, then I'd say I'm decisive on Calmus winning. Den doesn't seem to have enough hax to counter what Cal has to offer so I believe if he could get passed that immortality, then he takes this.

Back