• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demonbane Blogs are Coming Back

Matthew_Schroeder

VS Battles
Retired
Saving
Oh yes, you all heard that right.

After spending months away from everyone's favorite Visual Novel series, I am returning to finish it, and screenshot all the relevant feats along the way.

As of now, I have played Chapter 10 and 11, only need to replay them for screenshots, and then I will continue, going at least as far as all the endings of Al Azif's route.

Then I can do the Light Novels, which are very short and I can be done with them very fast, and D.Y.N Freaks.

Hopefully VBW will have accurate, decent Demonbane profiles by 2017.

Kurou
Nero Demonbane
Some HD Screenshots I took for the hell of it.

Again, thank you very much for you hard work. I just wish that the second game was available in English, as all of the highest feats allegedly happen there.

Also, DYN Freaks is likely not possible to fit together with the original Demonbane series, as I have had explained to me that it is of unfathomably lower scale.

Antvasima said:
Also, DYN Freaks is likely not possible to fit together with the original Demonbane series, as I have had explained to me that it is of unfathomably lower scale.
From what I talked with DarkLK about it on chat, it kinda can. The Azathoth which is killed and revived isn't the God proper, but it's Freak. I.E, a vastly weaker manifestation.

Yeah, just checked again.

See Here .

All the "Outer God" characters in D.Y.N Freaks are only these manifestations, including Mugen, the Freak of Yog-Sothoth who managed to stop the death of "Azathoth" and the destruction of the multiverse by a Demonbane. The main character isn't the human reincarnation of the actual Azathoth, but just it's Freak.

At least, that's what I can gather. I haven't read it all, but it's only 12 chapters long so I'll probably binge read it any of these days.

@Extreme

I think that respect thread is pretty good overall. The only issue is that it lacks on scans.

Matthew Schroeder said:
@Extreme
I think that respect thread is pretty good overall. The only issue is that it lacks on scans.
yeah...but Revenge post them in the Green Text....and corrects the other, whit explanations....better than Nothing :v

Back