• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Slayer Speed Upgrade

I would like to do a review for Demon Slayer but especially for Yorichii, Zenitsu has many statements and implications of being at the speed of Lightning, Muzan is at least 2x that Speed, since he is faster than all the Hashira, he stands up to him and admits without problems that without the Drug would be able to kill them all immediately without problems, there are also other statements regarding lightning speed not only for Zenitsu, Muzan reacts to Zenitsu and we know that that Muzan has aged 9000 years and is much weaker than a normal, or basic, Muzan , we can use a x2 to get Muzan's base speed, but we will use both to see the results, now Yorichii performs a P. Blitz as we see that Muzan was not able to follow his movements and Yorichii cut him one thing like at least 10 times, so it was so fast that it eluded Muzan's perception, who after being cut continues to look at the point where he last saw Yorichii, which gives us consistency in the fact that he is a P. Blitz.

Now moving forward, we can use a x5 or x6 for a P. Blitz, we're going to use both

About the Japanese scan = [I]How dare you kill my immediate family!] With eyes wide open, she jumps into the enemy's range at lightning speed.[/I]

To prove that Zenitsu really is lightning fast
U will see the lighting first before you hear a sound and that’s what we here when zentisu does this move against the spider demon.

Air is Vibrating.

And one he kills the spider demon u can hear a rumble which lightning does.

Now:

440.000 x 5 = 2.200.000 MSH+ 440.000 x 6 = 2.640.000 MSH+

880.000 x 5 = 4.400.000 Sub-Rel 880.000 x 6 = 5.280.000 Sub-Rel
Using Muzan to be at least x2 faster is right, we see that the Hashira who are equal to Zenitsu are also blitzed by a weaker Muzan, so considering a Muzan Base x2 faster is right and logical

So yorichii scale to Sub-Rel

(Vsbw say a lightning is Msh+ 440.000 m/s)

Here for the scans :
https://imgur.com/gallery/kny-scans-6FsWsvl

Screenshot_20230907_080351_1.png

Last edited:
Can’t just assign multipliers like that
Well they are not multipliers given at random, they are the MINIMUM of the speed that Yorichii reached, I don't see why it can't be valid, in case I apologize as I'm new to the Wiki and maybe I didn't read some pages well

Even assuming we couldn't, at least the verse's Speed needs to be upgraded to MSH+, as both the pillars and Muzan reach that Speed obviously, and Yorichii too

Well they are not multipliers given at random, they are the MINIMUM of the speed that Yorichii reached, I don't see why it can't be valid, in case I apologize as I'm new to the Wiki and maybe I didn't read some pages well

Even assuming we couldn't, at least the verse's Speed needs to be upgraded to MSH+, as both the pillars and Muzan reach that Speed obviously, and Yorichii too
It's not a bad idea

I would like to do a review for Demon Slayer but especially for Yorichii, Zenitsu has many statements and implications of being at the speed of Lightning, Muzan is at least 2x that Speed, since he is faster than all the Hashira, he stands up to him and admits without problems that without the Drug would be able to kill them all immediately without problems, there are also other statements regarding lightning speed not only for Zenitsu, Muzan reacts to Zenitsu and we know that that Muzan has aged 9000 years and is much weaker than a normal, or basic, Muzan , we can use a x2 to get Muzan's base speed, but we will use both to see the results, now Yorichii performs a P. Blitz as we see that Muzan was not able to follow his movements and Yorichii cut him one thing like at least 10 times, so it was so fast that it eluded Muzan's perception, who after being cut continues to look at the point where he last saw Yorichii, which gives us consistency in the fact that he is a P. Blitz.

Now moving forward, we can use a x5 or x6 for a P. Blitz, we're going to use both

About the Japanese scan = [I]How dare you kill my immediate family!] With eyes wide open, she jumps into the enemy's range at lightning speed.[/I]

To prove that Zenitsu really is lightning fast
U will see the lighting first before you hear a sound and that’s what we here when zentisu does this move against the spider demon.

Air is Vibrating.

And one he kills the spider demon u can hear a rumble which lightning does.

Now:

440.000 x 5 = 2.200.000 MSH+ 440.000 x 6 = 2.640.000 MSH+

880.000 x 5 = 4.400.000 Sub-Rel 880.000 x 6 = 5.280.000 Sub-Rel
Using Muzan to be at least x2 faster is right, we see that the Hashira who are equal to Zenitsu are also blitzed by a weaker Muzan, so considering a Muzan Base x2 faster is right and logical

So yorichii scale to Sub-Rel

(Vsbw say a lightning is Msh+ 440.000 m/s)

Here for the scans :
https://imgur.com/gallery/kny-scans-6FsWsvl

Screenshot_20230907_080351_1.png
Multipliers especially for speed are not given unless you have a direct statement for it.

You could like read the faq in the future before making a CRT.

Multipliers especially for speed are not given unless you have a direct statement for it.

You could like read the faq in the future before making a CRT.
Surely, but I don't really understand the point so can u explain? thank you, these are only multipliers from a technique, here we are calculating the speed of Yorichii by taking the minimum values that a P. Blitz must have.

That is, as we see on the multipliers page, as examples we have reported some Techniques where it is stated that it brings a certain type of Upgrade, for example by saying

- With this technique your power will increase twofold

Here we are not talking about multipliers like that, we have seen Muzan's speed, and since Yorichii manages to do a P. Blitz we take a MINIMUM value for a P. Blitz, thus we arrive at Yorichii's speed, that sounds logical, Yorichii he is the top tier of the verse, implied to be the strongest and Muzan himself admits this by implying it, and we all know that for a P. Blitz we can assume the speed is 5 times greater, so I don't see the problem.

- Assuming it is wrong, a review should still be done as we have MSH+ consistent statements

Surely, but I don't really understand the point so can u explain? thank you, these are only multipliers from a technique, here we are calculating the speed of Yorichii by taking the minimum values that a P. Blitz must have.

That is, as we see on the multipliers page, as examples we have reported some Techniques where it is stated that it brings a certain type of Upgrade, for example by saying

- With this technique your power will increase twofold

Here we are not talking about multipliers like that, we have seen Muzan's speed, and since Yorichii manages to do a P. Blitz we take a MINIMUM value for a P. Blitz, thus we arrive at Yorichii's speed, that sounds logical, Yorichii he is the top tier of the verse, implied to be the strongest and Muzan himself admits this by implying it, and we all know that for a P. Blitz we can assume the speed is 5 times greater, so I don't see the problem.

- Assuming it is wrong, a review should still be done as we have MSH+ consistent statements
Wiki does not have a set value for perception blitz. No we don't all know that perception blitz the speed is greater than 5 times, because we don't accept it.

Wiki does not have a set value for perception blitz. No we don't all know that perception blitz the speed is greater than 5 times, because we don't accept it.
Well, it's true that there are actually no standards but yes, that is, in reality it is quite common to assume a value of x5/6 for a P. Blitz as u can even see in this Thread https://vsbattles.com/threads/speed-in-order-to-blitz.116880/
also because it is a logical thing, let's take an example, two characters are subsonic fighting A and B, A unlocks an amp of x 2/2.5, which will allow him to outspeed the opponent as he is faster than B by almost 3 times and B would not be able to react to his attacks, for a P. Blitz, B would not even be able to notice A's movements, he would remain motionless because although A is fast, even if he moves B will see the image of A still at the same point, it is logical to take an abysmal distance and we are also keeping ourselves very low using an x 5

however even assuming that it cannot be counted we still have MSH+ feats so it should still be upgraded

Well, it's true that there are actually no standards but yes, that is, in reality it is quite common to assume a value of x5/6 for a P. Blitz as u can even see in this Thread https://vsbattles.com/threads/speed-in-order-to-blitz.116880/
That thread is regarding blitz values in Versus Threads, as in discussions on this forum about two different characters fighting.

Also, as everyone has said you can't just use guesswork for a multiplier. You need a statement. If you want to use calculations to upgrade, please link them in the post

That thread is regarding blitz values in Versus Threads, as in discussions on this forum about two different characters fighting.

Also, as everyone has said you can't just use guesswork for a multiplier. You need a statement. If you want to use calculations to upgrade, please link them in the post
I understand your point, but I still want to say that we have MSH+ feats, so can we still upgrade?

Blitz as u can even see in this Thread
That thread was rejected.

In addition as the other said it is against the rules to assign a multiplier. It must have a number or some constant factor thst can be measured like a video game speed boost.

What you can do is thar if some attacks are accepted as MHS+, you may be able to calc something from that if it doesn't lead to circular upscaling.

But there is no evidence for a 2x multiplier.

In addition as the other said it is against the rules to assign a multiplier. It must have a number or some constant factor thst can be measured like a video game speed boost.

What you can do is thar if some attacks are accepted as MHS+, you may be able to calc something from that if it doesn't lead to circular upscaling.

I put the scans for MSH+, for me there is no need for calculations as we already have statements, however it is not up to me to decide so you will choose whether those statements are enough

Le affermazioni fornite non sono sufficienti per un moltiplicatore.

Inoltre non penso che siano sufficienti nemmeno per una valutazione MHS+.
Why are they not good for Msh+? The basics of how that technique works are explained and also I sent other tests and gave consistency, there are no antifeats of that either, so why shouldn't it be consistent?

Back