• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Slayer Speed Downgrade

. "Muzan casually blitzes a fleeing lower demon"

This calc is wrong, you shouldn't use 1 /220 its in the reference for common feats page that this is NOT allowed https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/R...#Other_real_life_statistics_-_Faster_than_Eye better to use 1 / 60

. "Muichiro slices 10,000 fish in an instant"

The anime proves this wrong, its not in an instant, either way why is it assumed he cuts 1000, in the anime we can see like 10-20-30 fish sliced in one slice, 1000 is a bad assumption and cant be used for a plethora of reasons ()

. "Tanjiro dodges a demon"

this is calc stacking...

. "Tanjiro and Gyomei push a boulder"

Pushing something does not equal lifting strength, I can push a 200 kg dumbell for example, does this mean I can lift 200 kg ? NO

Pushing something does not equal lifting strength
Lmao
Lifting Strength is defined as the mass that an individual can lift on Earth. In other words it measures the amount of upwards force a character can produce. As such pushing and pulling feats are also considered a part of this statistic, granted they are properly calculated to account for the difference to lifting. A common case is that the weight of something pulled across a horizontal surface needs to be multiplied by the appropriate friction coefficient after finding the mass of the object.
I will say the calc is supposed to be redone anyway

So my lifting strength is 500kg because I can move a cement ball ?? What a dumb rule, I disagree with it, but yeah, anyway
Depends on what surface you push it on. Friction coefficient is a thing.

If you're doing it on rough ground usually it is half that. Friction coefficient on soil-based stuff and solid concrete is anyhwere from 0.4-0.5-ish. Mostly, varies tho. Could be lower the smoother the ground is.

But yes, pushing shit is absolutely LS. LITERALLY IN THE LS PAGE DEFINITION.

what do you think about about the other debunks ?
Pretty sure those have been tackled before in other CRTs, but I could be wrong.

Depends on what surface you push it on. Friction coefficient is a thing.

If you're doing it on rough ground usually it is half that.

But yes, pushing shit is absolutely LS.

Pretty sure those have been tackled before in other CRTs, but I could be wrong.
Yeah

I don’t think I’ve seen any
That boulder couldn't be pushed by some superhumans, and has a flat base, this doesn't work.
wym ?

Flat base bro, it makes the friction argument by others more powerful.

ZlBi3v8.png

Flat base bro, it makes the friction argument by others more powerful.

ZlBi3v8.png
I can push a square which weighs 100 kg along the ground, does this mean my LS is 100 kg because I can push that square

I think something needs to be figured out because I believe we should divide it by some sort of number because thinking about it is just odd

I can push a square which weighs 100 kg along the ground, does this mean my LS is 100 kg because I can push that square

I think something needs to be figured out because I believe we should divide it by some sort of number because thinking about it is just odd
I thought you were saying that this is human level that's why I basically put my input like that. But yeah, this needs to be redone, using friction co-efficient as said by others.

Depends on the flat base and the surface you are pushing it on.

DUDE. FRICTION. COEFFICIENT. FLAT. BASE.

The bolder calc needs to be redone as others have said I agree with that.

But the other calcs have already been brought up in another CRT but they're forgotten. So we can just resume it here.

Yeah the speed calcs are super old and deprecated, they were tackled eons ago and debunked, I remember some of them.

I agree with the speed calcs to be discarded and the LS calc to be redone as well.

My try (just a try):

The boulder is assumed to be of granite. The mass of the boulder was found to be 17199 kg, I guess. Then, using the average of 0.5 to 0.7 friction co-efficient for the boulder, we get 0.6 as the friction co-efficient.

Putting everything into this calculator, I got the result to be 101233 N, which is 10329.898 kg (Class 25). I don't know if this works, a CGM's help would be appreciated.

I agree with the speed calcs to be discarded and the LS calc to be redone as well.

My try (just a try):

The boulder is assumed to be of granite. The mass of the boulder was found to be 17199 kg, I guess. Then, using the average of 0.5 to 0.7 friction co-efficient for the boulder, we get 0.6 as the friction co-efficient.

Putting everything into this calculator, I got the result to be 101233 N, which is 10329.898 kg (Class 25). I don't know if this works, a CGM's help would be appreciated.
Yeah I don't see any problems with this

how many opinions are needed for me to delete the calcs of the page and change character profiles ?

You could either recalc the fish feat or calc mitsuri dodging lightning, but first you will need to prove it’s real lightning.
The mitsuri dodges lightning calc isn't accepted so I wont accept it, as for the fish calc, the anime proves its not instant, the results wont get above supersonic let alone subsonic, I can recalc the Muzan blitz though

The mitsuri dodges lightning calc isn't accepted so I wont accept it, as for the fish calc, the anime proves its not instant, the results wont get above supersonic let alone subsonic, I can recalc the Muzan blitz though
Supersonic > Subsonic and I know you know it.

So... what are the calculations that are "wrong" or need to be "reworked"? Taking the one from Calc Stacking.

Just so I know.

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Back