• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Sam Winchester vs Dean Winchester with the mark of the Cain

Both of the Winchester brothers in their dark forms going at it. But who will come out on top.

Round 1 Speed equalized

Round 2 Speed unequalized

To the death

They both get their Standard equipment

Morals are on

Location A abandoned house located in the middle of a graveyard

I'd say dean since his immortality is far to great to be killed by death, who is arguably one of the strongest creatures in supernatural.

Castiel in season 4 was one of the strongest angels. Alastair overpowered him. Then Sam easily did it as well. Dean with the mark overpowered a weakened Castiel. I would put Dean at the same level of Castiel when he was brought back by God at the season 5 finale, when he was arguably the strongest angel ever (aside from Nephilims and archangels). That Castiel could be at the same level of Alastair regarding combat. So Sam would win. However, if Dean uses the Blade, they would be maybe at the same level. But if Sam kills him, Dean comes back as a Demon. In this form, in my opinion, Dean is not that far from the archangel's level, so Dean wins when he comes back.

Back