• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra vs Misogi Kumagawa

Misogi has All Fiction and Bookmaker

Demigra does not have the keysword

Speed equalized

Both are bloodhusted

Demigra :2

Kumagawa :

Incon : 3
images

7642008-7088608-chrgdvmuuaa5zae.jpg

Last edited:
What can Misogi even do in this situation? I don't recall him having resistances to 4-D mind hax, not to mention, its passive.

I could've sworn it was passive

Nvm me, I guess have memory loss. After checking a few other threads, it's apparently not passive. This actually makes this fight more fair.

I mean if both think at once Misogi erases while Demigra mindhaxes

Unless it stays after death misogi wins

Wait this doesn't give a key, so we use Demigra's strongest key, right? However, every key except the first has Acausality Type 4...

Errr, you do realise the Acausality Type 4 is in the Powers and Abilities tab that's specifically his powers, not the Keyswords. He has Acausality Type 4 without the Keysword.

Errr, you do realise the Acausality Type 4 is in the Powers and Abilities tab that's specifically his powers, not the Keyswords. He has Acausality Type 4 without the Keysword.
Since when does Demigra have Acausality type 4????? Also I'm pretty sure you need to resist existence erasure as well to counter All Fiction, Misogi also has Bookmaker so it's not really a stomp

Beats me, but he does have it now. Well yeah, but Bookmaker isn't thought based while Demigra's Mind Hax is, so it would be his win.

Back