• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
While I am a bigger fan of Demi-Fiend (see profile pic), I have to give this to GodSpawn. The two have similarly over-the-top abilities, but the Demi-Fiend lacks resistance to guns (Which is so stupid, but so hilarious), so the two probably fight for millenia before Spawn gets the bright idea to try shooting him.

Should note that Demi-Fiend isn't necessarily weak to bullets so much as vulnerable. (about as vulnerable as most demons would be, I imagine)

There's also his IMAGINE incarnation, which resists guns by 80%. (Of course, we're not exactly counting him, are we?)

YukiNitta said:
Jaakuace43 said:
YukiNitta said:
Makasados magatama. GG.
Masakados doesn't null gun.
I'd say something about IMAGINE Demi-Fiend, but we're talking 2-C Demi here, soooo.
Wait, doesn't Gun count as a physical attack in most SMT games?
You could argue that, yes.

That little inconsistency always bugged me, honestly. That said, a vulnerability to guns wouldn't count for much, since Demi-Fiend's durability is still ridiculously high.

If you ask me, Demi-Fiend takes the match.

Back