• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Assuming the place the monster's live in is based on america, the characters in question can have jobs from 14 years of age.
This means that the age of the characters should be 14-16 and not just 16

Technically, this would require some things to be recalculated slightly, because Kris's assumed height is based on Kris's age, so some sizes & thus, feat yields would be changed. Considering how much larger than Kris Giga Queen is, this would be especially impactful to calcs for her, as well as any calcs involving statues.

Kris knows how to drive a car, so I'd say 15 at the very least.
Do they? The player gets the instructions, which are in the forms of the keyboard control inputs, & the Player controlling Kris is a thing, so Kris's mind may not be the one producing the behaviour to "drive" that car, given that they're not in control of their body at the time, & just have to watch, as opposed to the Player being the one who "drives" the car.
Also, where's 15 the minimum Driver's License age?

Yeah i always felt that the whole joke is that Kris is very young and suddenly Queen tells him to drive.

Yeah i always felt that the whole joke is that Kris is very young and suddenly Queen tells him to drive.
It would fit with her characterization of being irresponsible sometimes to suddenly have a child drive, although it could just be it's not her, the adult(-like) character driving. & some might argue she's sometimes characterized as responsible, even if not always; How are we sure this is meant to be an responsible or otherwise choice of hers?

Toriel also stated that Kris was going to university soon, they know how to drive a car, and Susie implied they should "borrow" Toriel's car by taking her driver's license in the light world.

I feel like "likely 16" is still better, we can add "at least 14" on the beginning, how about that?

Nah, that's too much down to interpretation.

Also, it's more common, in America, for people to start working at 16-18. Even if 14 is allowed, the fact so many of them have jobs when the average age is 16 and above should still point towards "likely 16"

I am saying exactly that, make it "at least 14, likely 16"
Your wording sounds like
"At least 14, up to 16"

which would be a different story, as that would slightly mess with our calcs.

"Likely 16" makes the current calcs valid, so I needed to make sure we were on the same page.

Either way, I agree

I still think 16 is fine because of the university statement.

Erm, both if possible? Sorry for any bother.
Sure thing!
1M2ZHW5.png

Context here.

Back