• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deleted

Question: By you mean lower rank MR are the rank from E to B? Or it just E to C only?

Beside that i agree with this, tho i need to rechecking this again if there is something wrong

Question: By you mean lower rank MR are the rank from E to B? Or it just E to C only?

Beside that i agree with this, tho i need to rechecking this again if there is something wrong
For Medea at least even MR B don't resist her magecraft as she was able to put Jason in sleep, MR B can resist what is not from Age of God. (So can resist the same hax if it's not done by more powerful guy with more older magecraft)

tecnically it's still an incomplete list because their are thnig like resistance to pain manipulation etc who are not here but need to find the scan etc

Last edited:
Mate you are literally in the same server as me as you've seen me planning this :mad:

Anyway, this is pretty rushed, not just on the stuff missing in this list, but also failing to account for how pretty much everyone is gonna need this added.

Mate you are literally in the same server as me as you've seen me planning this :mad:

Anyway, this is pretty rushed, not just on the stuff missing in this list, but also failing to account for how pretty much everyone is gonna need this added.
i don't have see you planning this sorry, i know just about the authority blog, and futur LB CRT, but don't understand the "pretty much everyone is gonna need this added".

(And for the missing stuff not my fault if most of the profil are outdated like how abigail doens't have madness manipulation lol)

Last edited:
Back