• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deleted Myth profiles

Can anyone here give me the information from deleted Myth profiles (including any and all concluded matches involving the characters) such as Santa Claus and the previous one for Sun Wukong so I can repost them to the Joke Battles Wiki under the category of serious profiles? I really don't like it when profiles get cut and am focused on getting them reposted to the Joke Battle Wiki so they can still be used for matches. I tried contacting the person who cut the myth pages, but they haven't responded.

It had to do with Compositing and Religion
Okay, but can I have the material that was on them so I can move them to the Joke Battles Wiki? I WANT them to exist somewhere they can still be used by people interested in the VS community. I NEED to have that. When a profile is deleted for reasons other than quality, it should be moved there. So can someone give me the source codes for the cut profiles so I can move them there like I did with the Chuck Norris Fact Book profile?

I mean being fair to the Compositing side, the King James Bible (which is the bible we know about today) and the Poetic and Prose Eddas composited their stuff.

I will say some of the myth profiles that were deleted were odd cases. Santa Claus' profile from what I can tell was entirely based on an article describing how a scientifically accurate Santa Claus would work. American folklore, on the other hand, has nothing to do with religion, though the profiles of Paul Bunyan, Pecos Bill, and Alfred Bulltop Stormalong were composited. I think John Henry should be safe, mainly because unlike other American tall-tale figures, John Henry only had one canon to him, of I think he should've been considered safe. At the time I made the profile, I avoided the Disney version of Henry in all but a picture of him (I felt the wiki would've preferred a color image of him) because I wanted to stick with the original tale.

I believe the Disney version gave John Henry some buffs: namely a lifting strength feat, a possible durability feat, and the gact that he managed to stack himself up against the machine with just ONE sledgehammer at first as opposed to going for two for the entire race in the original tale.

Santa included multiple other individuals such as Saint Nicholas from Catholicism/Saint stuff, Father Christmas from German myth iirc, and other things like that

It did. It had Life Manip/Resurrection via Saint, Abstract Existence from Father Christmas, and then various abilities based on song stuff rather than a scientific article.

The source codes for the deleted myth profiles, including match results, must be obtained and moved to the Joke Battle Wiki. Amelia has them, but she won't give them to me or anyone else.

Back