• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
This is U.A. Beginnings Saga 5% Deku and Dark Hero Arc Grand being used, Speed is Equalized and both have any canonical knowledge they would possess of each other.

Edit: Changing it to 8% Deku and Tiger Bunny since 5% Deku already lost to her, so let's see if a stronger version of him can pull it off.

Deku : 2

Tiger Bunny :

Incon :

Last edited:
Shindo is only 8-A with his strongest possibly attack which leaves him unable to move afterward.

Izuku should win this easily. Shindo can land one attack that can hurt Izuku and will be immobilized, meaning Izuku is free to do whatever he wants to him.

Note: Shindo's Quirk only works through his hands, Izuku can easily restrain him where he can't even use his Quirks. Shindo has zero H2H feats so he gets crushed up close, I doubt he'd even be able to land that hit in the first place.

Shindo is only 8-A with his strongest possibly attack which leaves him unable to move afterward.

Izuku should win this easily. Shindo can land one attack that can hurt Izuku and will be immobilized, meaning Izuku is free to do whatever he wants to him.

Note: Shindo's Quirk only works through his hands, Izuku can easily restrain him where he can't even use his Quirks. Shindo has zero H2H feats so he gets crushed up close, I doubt he'd even be able to land that hit in the first place.
Would it be more fair if Deku was starting in Base? I just thought the whole Muscular thing mentioned was really funny to think about.

Sorry for confusing comment, my phone loaded up a different thread on accident. I will look back on this later.

Would it be more fair if Deku was starting in Base? I just thought the whole Muscular thing mentioned was really funny to think about.
That'd be even worse, Izuku will instantly go to 5% since he never fights in base if he can use Full Cowl and then he'll have the speed advantage.

Can be restricted to his base either since that's not a different tier.

That'd be even worse, Izuku will instantly go to 5% since he never fights in base if he can use Full Cowl and then he'll have the speed advantage.

Can be restricted to his base either since that's not a different tier.
Well, guess this one is a dud. Let me switch the opponent then since I have a different idea now.

Already answered this in the last thread.

Both AP's are basically the same, though Izuku's Iron Solves give him the advantage overall.

8% Izuku is Mach 16.34 and Mirko is Mach 25.76, not a big difference here. Also, Izuku is capable of predicting the movements of people faster than him.

Izuku's biggest advantage is his Air Force, even if he finds it hard to deal with Mirko up close.

He can keep his distance and attack her with Air Force shots. Trip her up enough then he can easily restrain her with his superior LS as well.

Voting Izuku, he has more victory options than she does.

Already answered this in the last thread.

Both AP's are basically the same, though Izuku's Iron Solves give him the advantage overall.

8% Izuku is Mach 16.34 and Mirko is Mach 25.76, not a big difference here. Also, Izuku is capable of predicting the movements of people faster than him.

Izuku's biggest advantage is his Air Force, even if he finds it hard to deal with Mirko up close.

He can keep his distance and attack her with Air Force shots. Trip her up enough then he can easily restrain her with his superior LS as well.

Voting Izuku, he has more victory options than she does.
I don't remember a whole lot about the last one, I just saw it on their profiles and decided to make them fight again.

Back