• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hi, this is my first versus thread, I hope I made the scene and power scaling clear, if there are mistakes or vague parts of this, sorry and I will clear things up. ^-^

Deku with 20% Full Cowling (8-B)

Base Joker, Post Crisis (9-A, Higher with Prep)

Joker has taken Deku's mother hostage to lure Deku to him and he knows Deku is coming to his hideout, (an abandoned factory that Joker has taken over) he has seen Deku's display of power in media and knows the drive that Deku possesses. He doesn't know of One-For-All's origins. (Only Deku is coming to save his mother, no other heroes are coming from the DC Universe and the BNHA universe)

Deku is pushed to be able to use 20% without hurting himself.

Both are in character

Joker has 1 hour of prep time

A win for Deku is subdueing both his mother and the Joker

A win for Joker is killing/kidnapping Deku without losing Deku's mother as a hostage.

Deku:

Joker:

Doesn't Deku have an absolutely massive attack potency advantage here? Like, "flick your hand and swat them to the floor" level advantage? Or am I missing something here?

It could be possible for Deku to disperse the poison with a tornado, but that would kill his mother in this scenario.

Back