• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
The only connection is percentage-based powers. That's it. I'm bored.

Izuku Midoriya VS Nora Brynhildr

yVqqnTu.png
8lpwrm1.png

Information:

• Both are in character.
  • Nora starts in 400%.
  • Deku starts in 30% and can not increase his percentage beyond tier 7-C.
  • Speed is equalized.
  • The battle takes place in the Sahara Desert.

Attack Potency:
  • Deku: Far beyond 5.8 Kilotons.
  • Nora: 32 Kilotons.
Thus, the gap in AP is 5.5x in Nora's favor.

Who wins bros?

Last edited:
So what exactly is stopping Izuku from breaking down her entire fighting style in the span of like a minute and then never getting hit again after that? Also he has armor on parts of his body that can tank things way above his paygrade so he some shields to deal with stuff he can't outright avoid. I have no idea what her intelligence is either since I couldn't find it but for now I'm going to assume that Deku is smarter than her too. They're both Class M but I'm not sure what the actual difference is between them.

I have no idea what her intelligence is either since I couldn't find it but for now I'm going to assume that Deku is smarter than her too.
Gifted, Nora is familiar with the inner workings of highly sophisticated hardware, able to recreate sentry turrets and otherworldly items such as the divine blade Gungnir. Aside from being able to create materialistic items from the mind, Nora can overclock her brain activity with sheer pondering. Nora's ability to process information, use logic and reason, and even corroborate hypotheticals is greatly enhanced through sheer reactive brainpower. CORE, as a theoretical mind, is capable of creating abstractions and potentially perfect ideas that have an influence on reality itself. Nora as a host has been able to amplify her brain activity thousand fold through simply thinking. Nora was able to construct and materialize the building block of life, Carbon, while in an attempt to make a rabbit. Nora as a concept will continue to exist as long as she keeps thinking, as a result of the cogito, ergo sum proposition powering her CORE. CORE's metacognition and own self-awareness is great enough to resuscitate the host's Ego in case of an Ego Death, causing an enigma known as Lazarus Mind.

So what exactly is stopping Izuku from breaking down her entire fighting style in the span of like a minute and then never getting hit again after that? Also he has armor on parts of his body that can tank things way above his paygrade so he some shields to deal with stuff he can't outright avoid. I have no idea what her intelligence is either since I couldn't find it but for now I'm going to assume that Deku is smarter than her too. They're both Class M but I'm not sure what the actual difference is between them.
Nothing actually. If Nora never manages to hit him then... her ID goes up to the point of constituting Limit Break. Limit Break gives her a 10x amp.

Nothing actually. If Nora never manages to hit him then... her ID goes up to the point of constituting Limit Break. Limit Break gives her a 10x amp.
A 10× Amp in what? AP? Speed? All of the above? If so then how fast does that come into play? Can Deku beat her in time to negate it?
@Kanogami so she's Gifted. Not sure why it didn't show up for me but the FCOC Profiles are so weirdly formatted that it ****** with my brain so I might've just censored it out or something. In any case, they're both Gifted but Deku is a Genius in Combat and has 7 other people to talk to in the form of his Vestiges which can give him advice if he needs it.

A 10× Amp in what? AP? Speed? All of the above? If so then how fast does that come into play? Can Deku beat her in time to negate it?
@Kanogami so she's Gifted. Not sure why it didn't show up for me but the FCOC Profiles are so weirdly formatted that it ****** with my brain so I might've just censored it out or something. In any case, they're both Gifted but Deku is a Genius in Combat and has 7 other people to talk to in the form of his Vestiges which can give him advice if he needs it.
Not long actually, Nora went from 100% (which was the highest she has ever gone) to 300% in less than five minutes. Also, Nora has regeneration which also helps in the situation. If she cannot hit Deku, then she might find a way to immobilize him, such as the use of adhesive. The Amp is to her LS, AP, Speed, and Dura.

Not long actually, Nora went from 100% (which was the highest she has ever gone) to 300% in less than five minutes. Also, Nora has regeneration which also helps in the situation. If she cannot hit Deku, then she might find a way to immobilize him, such as the use of adhesive. The Amp is to her LS, AP, Speed, and Dura.
Then she Blitzes him eventually before he can put her down.

Nors's limit break is restricted as it goes past 7-C

Bro really said bump knowing Nora felt mildly uncomfortable at the sight of the Big Bang and saw the end of the universe

Back